Thread: I made a thing

I made a thing

Hi everyone. Inappropriate Touching here, from RTRS. I just posted this over on the breakaway RTRS forum but thought I'd get more feedback and what not from the broader community.

I've been working on a sort of 'Planetside 2 late review' and wanted some criticism before continuing in this style:
    https://youtu.be/JG-nsJ31Ptc

Let me know what you think!
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

Two things strike me at the moment - your mic volume is maybe slightly too high, with one burst of laughter coming through pretty loud and also the mildly incongruous swearing at the start of the in-game clip at the end.

Can't comment much on the editing but seems pretty good to me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Really liked the general editing. Ending felt abrupt and the voice over a little stilted. Definitely want to see more.
    Steam: Cephas00 | Planetside 2: Cephas00(VS) - CephasTheSecond(NC)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvornator View Post
    I love a woman who reminds me of a loading screen from a Spectrum game...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sketchseven's Avatar
    I think you were overly concerned with talking clearly and slowly so as not to lose people - you can definitely make that more conversational I think. Let me know if there's anything related to After Effects that you need help with.

Thanks for the feedback all. My friend said the VO was pretty flat as well. Not 100% sure how to make myself sound less like a bellend but I'll figure something out.
    Killing threads since Quake Three...