Obscure Node

Need game suggestions!

Hi! So I'm looking for some game online multiplayer game suggestions for my boyfriend and me to play. His birthday is coming up and I'd like to get us something new to try out.
    HERE's my steam so you know which games I already own, there's quite a bit.

We seem to prefer co-op games since it's more interactive when playing together. Survival and adventure are usually good genres for both of us to enjoy.

My price range is preferably under $50 CAD as I'll have to buy us both the game.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Dungeon of the Endless is my co op of choice these days.

Straight Co op or would working together against other players work too? If so my friends and I have had a lot of fun with rocket League and guns of icarus which you already have.

More solid choices you already have are saints row 3 and 4, dead island, and Borderlands 1 and 2.

Network Hub
    How about Factorio? You seem to enjoy builder/survival mixes and the game's at its best when working together with someone you really gel with.

I see you have a couple of my fave co-op games, Trine 2 and Portal 2. Played those in coop yet? Lara Croft & The Guardian of light is also great, tho we had a lot of trouble with the netcode in it's sequel, Temple of Osiris.

I can't imagine that you don't already own it, but Minecraft always works.
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. G3rt

Guild Wars 2 characters: Norgothus (Norn Necromancer), Maggrivo (Charr Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    Never go full Wulf.

Obscure Node
    Yep - I've played those games with other people in the past. I know that he's played a bunch of the Tomb Raider games so he might have played it. I'm hoping for something new since it will be a gift.

Obscure Node
    Thank you all for your suggestions - I'm torn between Rocket League and Factorio at the moment. I always wanted to play Rocket League but never got around to doing so but a friend also up sold Factorio after I inquired about it thanks to lordcooper's suggestion - and it's amazing reviews on steam make it every tempting.