Obscure Node

Barons of the Galaxy - Sci Fi MMO Game of Trade, Politics and warfare

Hi guys! I've been working on this game project of mine for a while and it's almost finished. I would love for some awesome players like you all to take a look a look and maybe even provide some harsh abusive feedback, the kind you give a degenerate banjo musician, foul language is preffered!

The game is in development and should be released within a few months

The Website: baronsofthegalaxy.com

Here is my pitch:

Barons of the Galaxy is a loosely cooperative strategy game of commerce, industry, politics and warfare played online with thousands of players at the same time in a self-expanding galaxy. It is played through your regular internet browser, iPad or Mobile Phone with nothing to install. Barons of the Galaxy is free to play with few limitations and no pay to win microtransactions.

Players assume the role of a corporation in a near future sci-fi world where the human race has recently mastered space travel. These corporations represent the major industries of the human race which profit by supplying the 16 resources and over 150 different products and services that every city in the quickly expanding galaxy demands. Product prices, volume of goods and the size of populations rise on fall purely on how much product the players can provide to these cities. Trading between corporations who specialize in different goods is often required and military strife is usually inevitable.

As populations become larger the players themselves elect other players to become Governors of cities, Emperors of planets and even Star Lords of entire solar systems. These titles provide the players with taxation income and more political power to be used in voting for the outcome of random events that constantly affect different areas of the game.

Obscure Node
    Hey everyone, Barons of the Galaxy just went into an Open Beta Test 7/30/2016. We invite everyone can come in and try it out! Our Kickstarter re-launch is going up in a week also. Thanks for all the support we've gotten so far.