James Benson contacted us, saying after a hard day’s animating in Source, he decided to relax by creating an animation of Rock, Paper, Shotgun. James, we salute you.
Posts Tagged ‘animation’
News and things
The Great Outdoors: The Witness
How to build an island
Have You Played... Screamer?
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- csbear : “Same here... I am just not into platformers, but am glad this clicked for me. ...” on Salt And Sanctuary PC Release Date Soon
- Shift Run/Stop : “After years of daily lurking, I finally felt compelled to create an account to say ...” on Explore The Universe In Norman’s Sky
- phuzz : “Don't worry, I predict it will be the very best chainsaw dong you ever did ...” on No Bullshit: The Culture & Creativity Of Cliff Bleszinski’s Boss Key Productions
- Banks : “It's really fun. Apart from being a bit too messy and a bit too spammy ...” on Blizzard Launch Overwatch’s Open Beta Test
- HothMonster : “Welcome to the family.” on Cracking The Dark Souls Nut: What Happened Next
The 15 Best Space Games
Be pilots, pirates and space truckers.
Blindspots: A Novice Plays Dark Souls III
Epiphany through punishment
Ridealong: The Underground Fight Clubs Of Dark Souls III
Bow before you strike.
Pip And Alice's Sims 4 House (Alice Is A Jerk)
Living next door to Alice
Have You Played... Star Wars: Force Commander?
Subnautica: Views From Under The Sea
Darling it's better, down where it's wetter
The Best And Worst Total War Games
We've put them in order from best to worst
League Of Legends Mid-Season Invitational - What You Need To Know!
We spy the MSI...
Dark Souls Is A Metaphor For These Things ONLY
A handy list
A Psychogeography Of Games #5: Ed Key
A walk about games about walks.
Wot I Think: Ori And The Blind Forest - Definitive Edition
Step into the light
The Sunday Papers
The 25 Best Action Games On PC
What Are We All Playing This Weekend?
How Brutal Doom's Gore Works
Fail Forward: Dark Souls 2
Seek Seek Lest
Wot I Think: Offworld Trading Company
Two invisible thumbs up
Have You Played... Windows Defrag?
Defrag your own brain.