James Benson contacted us, saying after a hard day’s animating in Source, he decided to relax by creating an animation of Rock, Paper, Shotgun. James, we salute you.
Posts Tagged ‘animation’
News and things
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
XCOM 2's Day One Mods Reviewed
To mod or not to mod?
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- Abndn : “That irony exists in your head only. Nowhere in my post did I support Brad ...” on Trump Card: The Political Machine 2016 Released
- killmachine : “thing is though, even though doom is over 20 years old, it still has superior ...” on Doom On You: New Doom Summoned To May 13th
- Serrit : “I seem to habitually just scroll past the byline without noticing, and then enjoy playing ...” on A Fireside Chat About Minor RPS Website Changes
- killmachine : “because they're not gameplay. it's press a button, watch an animation, do nothing.” on Doom On You: New Doom Summoned To May 13th
- Emeraude : “Everything I've seen thus far about this game has been worryingly disappointing. We'll see, it's ...” on Mirror’s Edge Catalyst’s Story Puts Me On Edge
The 10 Best Star Wars PC Games
Nothin' but Staaaaaaaar Wars
Wot I Think: American Truck Simulator
The road trip you want
Have You Played... Salvation Prophecy?
The 50 Best FPS Ever Made
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
Have You Played Marlow Briggs And The Mask Of Death?
Premature Evaluation: Scrap Mechanic
An erector set.
Wot I Think: Lego Marvel's Avengers
Have You Played... Sacrifice?
If only you had.
Free Loaders: Just Chill Out And Be A Raindrop For A Sec
The week's best free games
The Perma-Death Endurance Mode DLC Is The Best Version Of Rise Of The Tomb Raider
A day in the life of Lara Croft
True Horror: The Town Of Light's Historical Inspirations
Stepping into the past
How Much Memory Do You Need For Games?
16 is twice as good as 8. Probably
Impressions: Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade
An MMO with only one M
Sun Dogs' Expansive (Then Contracting) Solar System
Solar system stories