I understand that retail excitement and stealth aren’t all that compatible, so I’ll allow GOG.com the opportunity to loudly gloat over nabbing Square Enix’s (nee: Eidos) stealthy pair of classics. Both Hitman: Codename 47 and Deus Ex are waiting for your money in exchange for discreet but deadly dalliances.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Eidos4life’
News and things
The Great Outdoors: The Witness
How to build an island
Free Loaders: There's A Storm Coming
The week's best free games!
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- gunny1993 : “Also the LOTR reference in #2 via Iorveths path, I laughed at it out of ...” on The Sunday Papers
- gunny1993 : “Hah, funny story relevant to your last sentence, A few years ago at MCM there ...” on The Sunday Papers
- KDR_11k : “Setting prices should have been in the base game, it's not much of a business ...” on Doctors Ordered: Big Pharma’s Marketing Expansion
- Eight Rooks : “But while he has some vaguely interesting ideas, without any real understanding of how to ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Chaoticag : “Regarding whether a videogame ad has ever killed anyone, there was a story that was ...” on The Sunday Papers
The 15 Best Space Games
Be pilots, pirates and space truckers.
How Brutal Doom's Gore Works
LoL Mage Update: What You Need To Know
Pip And Alice's Sims 4 House (Alice Is A Jerk)
Living next door to Alice
Have You Played... Windows Defrag?
Defrag your own brain.
The Flare Path: Forgotten Flying Machines
The Best And Worst Total War Games
We've put them in order from best to worst
A Living World: Mount & Blade II - Bannerlord Interview
A foundation for the future built on the past
Wot I Think: Hitman Episode Two - Sapienza
Mo Money No Problems
A Psychogeography Of Games #5: Ed Key
A walk about games about walks.
Overland Is XCOM As Post-Disaster Roadtrip
On The Road Again
Carrier Assault And The Future Of Eve: Valkyrie
The 25 Best Action Games On PC
Impressions: DayZ Blokey Dean Hall's Out Of Ammo
VR tower defence + FPS
Cardboard Children: WWE - Superstar Showdown
More heels than an overworked cobbler
Fail Forward: Dark Souls 2
Seek Seek Lest
Wot I Think: OPUS - The Day We Found Earth
A Strange Composition
Have You Played... Proteus?
Experience some wonder