As we’ve been, ah, discussing The Witcher and its approach to sex here lately, it’s worth (somewhat reluctantly) mentioning that Playboy has apparently released its now annual ‘Girls of Gaming’ issue. Perhaps unsurprisingly, The Witcher features in it. After the jump is the list of pretend women set to display their pretend genitalia in it, together with a sexy picture from one of the games concerned.
Posts Tagged ‘flith’
News and things
The Great Outdoors: The Witness
How to build an island
What Are We All Playing This Weekend?
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- dethtoll : “You must be fun at parties.” on How Brutal Doom’s Gore Works
- fishyboy : “secret technique for true wobble yoga masters: space + C and V or M and ...” on Free Loaders: There’s A Storm Coming
- DeadCanDance : “Ty all” on Have You Played… Windows Defrag?
- particlese : “allowing intuitive modders to upload Is that "allowing modders to intuitively upload"? Or perhaps "allowing ...” on Classic Mega Drive ROM Hacks Hit Steam Workshop
- Baines : “Even as a concept, it gets in the way of actually doing stuff. It is ...” on Classic Mega Drive ROM Hacks Hit Steam Workshop
The 15 Best Space Games
Be pilots, pirates and space truckers.
LoL Mage Update: What You Need To Know
Wot I Think: Offworld Trading Company
Two invisible thumbs up
Pip And Alice's Sims 4 House (Alice Is A Jerk)
Living next door to Alice
The Flare Path: Forgotten Flying Machines
Love And Games: Long Distance Wizard-Killing
How games fit into relationships
The Best And Worst Total War Games
We've put them in order from best to worst
Wot I Think: Hitman Episode Two - Sapienza
Mo Money No Problems
Dark Souls III Boss Guide - Lore, Loot & Strategies
A Psychogeography Of Games #5: Ed Key
A walk about games about walks.
Carrier Assault And The Future Of Eve: Valkyrie
Have You Played... Sam & Max Hit The Road?
The 25 Best Action Games On PC
Cardboard Children: WWE - Superstar Showdown
More heels than an overworked cobbler
Wondrous: The Civilization V Community Patch Project
Fail Forward: Dark Souls 2
Seek Seek Lest
Have You Played... Proteus?
Experience some wonder
How This Jalopy Accident Was Not My Fault