The “Reply” is twitchy. Or, at least, it’s easy to mess up. When replying, always put the name of the person you’re responding to. I’ll show an example of what I mean in the comments thread. Because reply strings are dozens long anyway, it helps the debate even if the reply option works. Also, it makes the forum much more readable, as right now it’s often just a random bunch of comments with no idea of who’s responding to who.
Posts Tagged ‘Kieron fails’
Search for clues
News and things
The Top Best Bestest Games Of 2017 So Far
43 absolute gems
Have You Played... Beetle Crazy Cup?
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- tigerfort : “Thanks for these, Graham; I've enjoyed them. Thanks also (and to commenter Ericusson) for clearing ...” on Daily Death #6: Caveblazers daily no more
- Chaoslord AJ : “Agree with dog companions. F4-Dogmeat was super-cute but barking, standing in the was all the ...” on Far Cry 5 has a great dog
- gi_ty : “You fool its clearly the Normandy from Mass Effect! Also Alice your the best!” on Homeworld: Cataclysm re-emerges as Emergence
- smeaa mario : “Top lel. I know all of this just sounds peculiar to you all. I struggled ...” on Paradox reverting recent regional price increases
- tigerfort : “Nice bluff, Alice, but we all know that's the "blue midget" mining shuttle from Babylon ...” on Homeworld: Cataclysm re-emerges as Emergence
The 50 Best FPS On PC
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
Daily Death #6: Caveblazers daily no more
Best PC gaming deals of the week
Best PC Gaming Deals Of The Week
Find yourself a bargain
Realm Grinder is the new AdVenture Capitalist, and it's destroying me
Monstrously compulsive fantasy-themed idle game
Far Cry 5 has a great dog
Waiting for dogot
Can Videogames Teach You Programming?
And which games might do it...
Podcast: The Electronic Wireless Show talks Frostpunk, Destiny 2 and Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Listen now or fall to pieces
Have You Played... Heart Of Darkness?
Not another Another World
The Bestest Best Games Of 2016 So Far
A bonus bestest best!
Unknown Pleasures: 10 hidden gems on Steam this week
Best of the rest
State of the Art: Old Man's Journey
How its gorgeous scenes were made
The 15 Best Space Games
Be pilots, pirates and space truckers.
How to make your own faction in Endless Space 2
The Oak Blokes are nice fellas
Total War: Warhammer 2's campaign rethinks the endgame
Warhammer is changing
Pip And Alice's Sims 4 House (Alice Is A Jerk)
Living next door to Alice
Premature Evaluation: Kenshi
Meet the Gurpsons
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen's alien champions, lost cities and soldier bonds explained
Choose life, choose a fucking big mag cannon