The “Reply” is twitchy. Or, at least, it’s easy to mess up. When replying, always put the name of the person you’re responding to. I’ll show an example of what I mean in the comments thread. Because reply strings are dozens long anyway, it helps the debate even if the reply option works. Also, it makes the forum much more readable, as right now it’s often just a random bunch of comments with no idea of who’s responding to who.
Posts Tagged ‘Kieron goes mad and wears nothing besides a Raccoon ski’
News and things
The Great Outdoors: The Witness
How to build an island
What Are We All Playing This Weekend?
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- Crumbley : “Crap, really? I tend to consider those a standard to try to reach for. The ...” on Have You Played… Sam & Max Hit The Road?
- Raoul Duke : “Hmm. I had the opposite reaction. To me this feels like the typical class-based, rock/paper/sciss~ ...” on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trailer Explains It All
- Raoul Duke : “Sure, and they didn't have to hire that guy...” on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trailer Explains It All
- Raoul Duke : “Why should they respect the design and tech limitations of the previous games? Because they ...” on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trailer Explains It All
- Jalan : “I should've added quotations to that part of my response, I was trying more to ...” on Classic Mega Drive ROM Hacks Hit Steam Workshop
The 15 Best Space Games
Be pilots, pirates and space truckers.
LoL Mage Update: What You Need To Know
Wot I Think: Offworld Trading Company
Two invisible thumbs up
Pip And Alice's Sims 4 House (Alice Is A Jerk)
Living next door to Alice
The Flare Path: Forgotten Flying Machines
Love And Games: Long Distance Wizard-Killing
How games fit into relationships
The Best And Worst Total War Games
We've put them in order from best to worst
Wot I Think: Hitman Episode Two - Sapienza
Mo Money No Problems
Dark Souls III Boss Guide - Lore, Loot & Strategies
A Psychogeography Of Games #5: Ed Key
A walk about games about walks.
Carrier Assault And The Future Of Eve: Valkyrie
Have You Played... Sam & Max Hit The Road?
The 25 Best Action Games On PC
Cardboard Children: WWE - Superstar Showdown
More heels than an overworked cobbler
Wondrous: The Civilization V Community Patch Project
Fail Forward: Dark Souls 2
Seek Seek Lest
Have You Played... Proteus?
Experience some wonder
How This Jalopy Accident Was Not My Fault