The endearingly titled Here Comes Launchman is the retro equivalent of a cat rolling about at your feet as it’s purring and looking up at you with it’s big, wet eyes: the trailer makes me want to pick it up and snuggle it.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘purr’
News and things
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
Free Loaders: Packing Heat In Latin America
Los mejores juegos gratis de la semana!
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- mforww : “Hey man, I'm kind of with you on that. I enjoyed my first playthrough, but ...” on Pillars Of Eternity Big Update Due Alongside Expansion
- Rhodokasaurus : “Anyone getting tired of the self-flaggelatio~ women give themselves in the games industry? Just like ...” on The Sunday Papers
- jrodman : “Mostly when I find a spider inside I tend to think it's lost. I really ...” on Have You Played… ‘No Spider’ Mods?
- Viral Frog : “I've never played a single multiplayer game in my 20+ hours and I love it. ...” on How Risk Of Rain Increases Difficulty Over Time
- Wednesday : “Heather Alexandra is right. Quiet is both quite a good character and also utter bullshit.” on The Sunday Papers
The 10 Best Star Wars PC Games
Nothin' but Staaaaaaaar Wars
Wot I Think: Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
An alphabetical murder
The Flare Path: Alphabetti SPAAGhetti
sim and wargame news
The 50 Best FPS Ever Made
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
Wot I Think: The Witness
WITNESS ME, BLOOD BAG
A Few Of My Favourite Monsters
Archipelagos and Sentinels
Wot I Think: Steve Jackson's Sorcery! (Parts 1 and 2)
A real page-turner
Have You Played... Spaceship Warlock?
Where are the frog police today?
The RPG Scrollbars: Roles We Take, Roles We Choose
Legends of character creation
The Sunday Papers
HTC Vive Vs. Oculus Rift: How Do The VR Headsets Compare?
Technical specifications compared.
Have You Played... Evil Genius?
A worthy twist on Dungeon Keeper.
StarCraft: Building A Brilliant Brood War Bot
All about that base?
Have You Played... Prune?
Cut off your own limbs.