Help an indie out. Miner Wars MMO, the promising looking space-based sandbox mining sim, has decided to go for the pre-order dollar. Twenty of them, to be precise. That down payment will help them kickstart the multiplayer version of their rock grinder, and pay for two years of access to the game.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Show MMO The Money’
Search for clues
News and things
Tim Schafer tells the story of Amnesia Fortnight
The Joy of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic's kick
A better kicking simulator than FIFA
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- Kingseeker Camargo : “So here we are, avidly following the news of a game that might not even ...” on Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed into 2018
- cpt_freakout : “I never finished the game but I thought it was as lovely as it was ...” on Why I fell out with Fallout-inspired indie RPG Underrail
- ColonelFlanders : “Take your time Rockstar. Make it good. Make it work. You'll get all of my ...” on Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed into 2018
- phuzz : “Screw Deliverence, where's a game that takes its cues from Fargo?” on Far Cry 5 trailers tease new setting: Montana
- Voxavs : “The moment I met Psi Beetles and realised I can't beat them without restarting the ...” on Why I fell out with Fallout-inspired indie RPG Underrail
Why do we spend time playing games we don't like?
Looking at the data behind bad games
The RPG Scrollbars: The Fall Of Tyranny
Sympathy for the damned
Free Loaders: Risky Phone lets you be this asshole
The best free games of the week
How To Get Old Skyrim Saves Working In The Skyrim Special Edition
How to fix Skyrim SE save crashes
What are we all playing this weekend?
Don't let this golden age of games end
The casualties of being spoilt for choice
The 10 Best PlayStation Now Games
Coming to PC soon.
Have You Played... American Truck Simulator?
The Flare Path: What are they all playing this weekend?
The Great Outdoors: The Witness
How to build an island
At The Gates is a 4X game that learns from RimWorld and Spelunky
Make it different every time
Wot I Think: The Edgelands
The Best GTA 5 Mods
Play as a cop, add flying cars, and more
Have You Played... Adventures Of Shuggy?
Requiem for an old PC
Retired after seven years
How Tool-Assisted Speedrunning Reveals The Inner-Life Of Video Games
Meet the obsessives deconstructing Mario 64
Review: HP's Omen 17 is as close as gaming laptops get to a bargain
1070 GPU and IPS screen for a fair price
Wot I Think: Brute
N++ with a spaceship