One of the more esoteric and unusual games in the forthcoming Independent Game Festival awards, Tale of Tales’ The Path doesn’t play like most games. It pretends to. But it’s not the same.
Posts Tagged ‘spooky’
News and things
The Great Outdoors: The Witness
How to build an island
Premature Evaluation: The Solus Project
Bad beachfront real estate
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- PanFaceSpoonFeet : “Droooool. This looks awesome. Steam says min spec is a 460, but blurb says they're ...” on Premature Evaluation: The Solus Project
- keefybabe : “I'd also say the aliens in Donaldson's Gap Cycle are significantly more alien than 99% ...” on Premature Evaluation: The Solus Project
- Harlander : “mano-a-artiglio?” on Salt & Sanctuary: A 2D Dark Souls That Doesn’t Feel Enough Like Dark Souls
- Capt. Bumchum McMerryweather : “I'm not saying it's impossible without a gun at all. I'm just saying that this ...” on Head-Spinning Heights: Hitman’s 360° Marrakesh Trailer
- Sinjun : “Episode 3 was great, just as good as 2. I already have 35 hours clocked ...” on Head-Spinning Heights: Hitman’s 360° Marrakesh Trailer
The 15 Best Space Games
Be pilots, pirates and space truckers.
Have You Played... The Last Door?
Overwatch: Why We Need A 2-Person Play Of The Game
Play of the game goes to...
Pip And Alice's Sims 4 House (Alice Is A Jerk)
Living next door to Alice
The RPG Scrollbars: Warcraft
The thin blue Llane
Have You Played... Torchlight?
The Best And Worst Total War Games
We've put them in order from best to worst
Free Loaders: Paradise Lost
The week's best free games!
What Are We All Playing This Weekend?
A Psychogeography Of Games #5: Ed Key
A walk about games about walks.
Wot I Think: Time Machine VR
More like 'underwater observation platform vr' but that's not as catchy
Wot I Think: Overwatch
The 25 Best Action Games On PC
The Flare Path: In Brine
Simulation & wargaming blather
RPS Asks: Have You Ever Smurfed? If So, Why?
Fail Forward: Dark Souls 2
Seek Seek Lest
Honouring Dishonored: Celebrating Three Little Details
A game with heart
Wot I Think: Warcraft: The Beginning
It's hard to feel anything towards it.