Look what washed up on info-beach: it’s a trailer for the game of that TV show you were all talking about at lunch. I missed the whole thing, but I hear it turned out to be a bit of a let down. So what does that mean for a game made in its honour?
Posts Tagged ‘tv-show’
News and things
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
XCOM 2's Day One Mods Reviewed
To mod or not to mod?
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- bill : “Although I think you needed an EA account to access the challenge levels, which were ...” on Mirror’s Edge Catalyst’s Story Puts Me On Edge
- HopeHubris : “Yes, and the turn limit doesn't require you to think faster. You have as much ...” on XCOM 2’s Day One Mods Reviewed
- Baranor : “Given that I am not interested in super high def monitors untill now I was ...” on XCOM 2 Is Ridiculously Exciting
- Danarchist : “Strategy has to do with thinking, not speed. Think chess, moving pieces faster has no ...” on XCOM 2’s Day One Mods Reviewed
- Danarchist : “The turn limit is more than half the missions. I am guessing you haven't had ...” on XCOM 2’s Day One Mods Reviewed
The 10 Best Star Wars PC Games
Nothin' but Staaaaaaaar Wars
Wot I Think: American Truck Simulator
The road trip you want
Have You Played... Salvation Prophecy?
The 50 Best FPS Ever Made
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
Have You Played Marlow Briggs And The Mask Of Death?
Premature Evaluation: Scrap Mechanic
An erector set.
Wot I Think: Lego Marvel's Avengers
Have You Played... Sacrifice?
If only you had.
Free Loaders: Just Chill Out And Be A Raindrop For A Sec
The week's best free games
The Perma-Death Endurance Mode DLC Is The Best Version Of Rise Of The Tomb Raider
A day in the life of Lara Croft
True Horror: The Town Of Light's Historical Inspirations
Stepping into the past
How Much Memory Do You Need For Games?
16 is twice as good as 8. Probably
Impressions: Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade
An MMO with only one M
Sun Dogs' Expansive (Then Contracting) Solar System
Solar system stories