Naw, I’m just yanking your chain. The real deal’s after the jump. Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘unnecessary-cruelty’
News and things
IF Only: Text Adventures For People Who Hate Guessing The Verb
Wot I Think: Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
Time to decide!
Search for clues
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- Kefren : “Looks absolutely adorable. Though I like rats too. I hope they aren't all portrayed as ...” on Redwall-ish Ghost Of A Tale Squeaks Into Early Access
- MajorLag : “That was kinda my first thought: Add a mode where other "players" could join you ...” on Jalopy: Back Seat Driving And The Remains Of Uncle
- Agnosticus : “Come on, nearly every defensive operators has a SMG as an alternative and so will ...” on Rainbow Six Siege Expansion Aims To Squash Cheaters
- Winstons : “Ha brilliant! I now look forward to the usual RPS fun-sucking comment-bores saying things like ...” on Overwatch’s Ana Can Stun You So Hard You Quit Playing
- fish99 : “The original Wave Race 64 was magnificent, honestly there hasn't been another on-water racing game ...” on Riptide GP: Renegade Brings More Watery Futureracing
The Great Outdoors: The Witness
How to build an island
Jalopy: Trapped In The Sausage Shop
Premature Evaluation: The Culling
DayZ's frantic cousin
The Best GTA 5 Mods
Play as a cop, add flying cars, and more
What Civ VI Could Learn From Civilization: Call To Power
Excavating the forgotten Civilization game
Have You Played... Dawn Patrol?
The size of the fight in the dog
How Tool-Assisted Speedrunning Reveals The Inner-Life Of Video Games
Meet the obsessives deconstructing Mario 64
The Sunday Papers
Free Loaders: Dice With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight
The best free games of the week!
The 10 Best Star Wars PC Games
Nothin' but Staaaaaaaar Wars
Generation Next, Part 1: How Games Can Benefit From Procedurally Generated Lore
A four-part series on the future of procedural generation
Wot I Think: Kentucky Route Zero Act IV
How lake it was, how lake
Life Is Strange: Episode 5 Verdict-O-Chat
What do Pip and Alice think?
Best PC Gaming Deals Of The Week
Have You Played... Richard & Alice?
A Policeman On What Police Games Get Wrong
"Everybody's somebody's son"
Wot I Think: Starbound
Something for everyone
The Bleeding Edges: The Black Watchmen
The Secretive World