Brill Bumper Blurst Hyper-Bargain

If you’ve been following the Blurst gaming phenomenon you’ll know that their superlative-invoking games have been free in an embedded web-player version for some time now. However, they’ve now launched a bundle of Time Donkey, Crane Wars, Raptor Safari, and Blush for a handsome $20. These mean full-screen, unlimited version of each of these games for – no, wait, you can use the coupon code ROCKPAPERSHOTGUN to get the entire bundle for a irresistible $10 (£6.34!). Now that is some cheap entertainments for the weekend, eh? Or were you planning on going outside? You monster.

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

1. The Sombrero Kid says:

grrr they’ve left out all the best games, the only one i’m really interested in there is blush, i want paper moon jetpack brontosaur and minotaur chinashop, nice one on the code though!

2. The_B says:

Yay for Blurst, Yay for RPS and Yay for vouchers. Who needs the Beatles when there’s this much love in the room, eh?

3. Lambchops says:

I got an email from them saying that I’d played Velociraptor Safarai lots of times and here’s a coupon for 25% off. I swithered about getting it, the whole pack or just not bothering.

Then i came here and saw the discount and was glad I’d held off.

Cheers guys – I’m off to play some Blurst goodness.

4. Bhazor says:

Don’t go outside!
    There’s tigers.

5. RogB says:

bought-ed on the strength of the time donkey video ALONE.

6. Hmm-Hmm. says:

Of all their games I liked jetpack brontosaur the most, played in a zen-like exploratory way. Which is to say that I’m probably not a part of their target audience. Not sure why, though (although the words repetitive, dull and not that funny seem to resound). I mean, the games seem likeable, but there’s not lasting fun.

Hmm.

7. Heliocentric says:

The coupons good for all purchases right? Because i don’t really want crane wars and the jury is out on time donkey.

8. Samuel Erikson says:

I’m getting an “Invalid Coupon” message.

9. zak canard says:

I believe this coupon just like the twitter and facebook ones may have been good for the first 50 customers who attempt to use it. No matter, £4/game once you add the VAT is still a steal for these games.

10. 535games says:

Same here. Looks like the discount went belly-up.

11. Nero says:

I already took advantage of a code that popped up in Twitter and got it for half the price. I was going to get it some time anyway, but can’t pass it up. The guys deserves some money so they can eat.

12. Dean says:

Yeah doesn’t work for me either, would have gone for it.

13. Heliocentric says:

They don’t need to eat. Starvation makes you crazy. Their best work is crazy.

These people need to be living on the edge of life and death.

14. Matthew says:

I extended the usage count on the coupon–should work again!

15. dingo says:

Cool Matt :)
    Just bought it.

16. dingo says:

Damn missing “edit” function: Coupon code worked!

17. Dean says:

Thanks Matthew!

18. Oak says:

Would anyone who’s bought a deluxe version care to comment on how deluxe-y they are?

19. Stromko says:

I wouldn’t really want to play those particular games that badly. Not sure how good Time Donkey is, still haven’t played it, but the others I grew tired of pretty soon. Unless the gameplay is expanded in some way (such as letting the time limits be an optional thing perhaps?), I don’t see any reason to play them again, so I don’t feel a need to buy them.

If Minotaur China Shop or Jetpack Brontosaurus were in the pack, I’d consider it, because they’re more like fully fleshed-out games. MCS has different paths and decisions you can make, while Jetpack Brontosaurus has multiple worlds to explore and a complex skillset (piloting a jetpack brontosaurus) to develop.

20. Matthew says:

“such as letting the time limits be an optional thing perhaps?”

All of the downloadable versions have a sandbox mode (which will also show up in the web version if you’re logged in to your account).

21. Lambchops says:

@ Oak

The deluxey-ness runs to having full screen versions of the games and also having a sandbox mode for each game which removes the time limits.

Also since i played Off-Road Velociraptor Safarai a lot when it came out I got an email from Blusrt about it where they suggested there’s more to come from it:

“P.S. We’re currently in the planning stages for new standalone-only Raptor Safari content. The new stuff–maybe even a proper sequel!–will be a free upgrade to everyone who owns the game (even if we raise prices later, etc). Buy today and convince us to keep working on the game :)”

22. qrter says:

The coupon works for me. Super.

23. thranx says:

I was able to use the facebook code for the same deal before that ran out. 10 bucks for all that goodness… I was gonna just buy Velociraptor Safari all by itself. :) DEAL!

24. insertinear says:

Love RPS and love Raptor Safari! Thanks for the awesome deal dudes!