Imagine Dragons. Go on. Imagine them.

Imagine Dragons

Sometimes I don’t think we make the most of being a blog and thus less formal than our online counterparts. I mean, I was thinking about it today and there’s… nothing stopping me from writing a news story just to announce that Warriors by Imagine Dragons is still out there and I’m still listening to it and that it’s still the pinnacle of League of Legends’ transmedia pro gaming metanarrative output.

From dust.

Don Reba says:

Imagine Dragons is great and all, but I still prefer Get Jinxed.

2. Daymare says:

This one is my favorite of their animated teasers etc:
    (Project Overdrive)

link to m.youtube.com
    There was a dev entry that explained the story behind it, thought it was great. The spirits of past warriors forcibly distilled into machinery.

Tho I also really liked Tahm Kench’s story poem thing

• Wolfman says:

For pure story telling you cannot beat the Amumu video:

• Daymare says:

Oh my … I knew I’d forgotten one. What a song. Lovely animation, too.

particlese says:

Dragons Imagined! I haven’t listened to or watched that song/video in a while, except in my head just now since I don’t want to make noise, but I still like it and how strongly my brain has associated it with a specific time and situation in my life.

4. FierstArter says:

I prefer Zedd – Ignite, but all these damn videos make we want to play.

Don Reba says:

Pip has a pretty strong opinion about this one.

link to rockpapershotgun.com

It’s THAT time of year. And by “THAT time of year” I mean the time of year when someone has to try to topple Imagine Dragons’ Warriors from its throne as the best League of Legends World Championship anthem of all time. 2016 is the turn of Zedd and Riot’s collaboration – Ignite, with its cool video and references to Faker’s broccoli japery from 2015 and other key Worlds moments over the years.

Is it as good as Warriors?

Phasma Felis says:

I love Imagine Dragons but I never felt like their videos quite did the songs justice.

Radioactive really strikes something in me. I always imagine an ancient guardian machine, rusting and decrepit, built to preserve humanity, slowly coming back online in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, shaking the rust from its joints and rising to take up its duty once again.

6. Durgendorf says:

Imagine dragons eating Imagine Dragons.

7. Heretic7 says:

I love the way they used this song in a Wonder Woman trailer. Simply fantastic.

8. limbo12 says:

Imagine Dragons are almost as awful as Kings of Leon. Cheap mash up of motown and indie rock.

9. RuySan says:

Imagine Dragons is the kind of band that makes me realize that music can me even more harmless than Coldplay.

Terrible band, and worthy poster boys for the 10’s pop rock insipidness.

10. Dances to Podcasts says:

Your Favourite Band Sucks(tm).

11. nitric22 says:

Blog posts!? That’s what I’ve been reading this past year?

12. upupup says:

For a moment the art led me to believe this was something new and exciting, and then I saw that it was just more LoL. :(