Cardboard Children – Android: Netrunner

By Robert Florence on September 23rd, 2012 at 1:58 pm.

Hello youse.

Before this past couple of weeks, I had never played Netrunner. I had heard about it. Usually you’d hear about it whenever people were getting excited about some new card game. Someone would slide into the conversation and drop a little “Mmm. Netrunner was the best, though…” and slide away again. In truth, there was never much more discussion than that. “Netrunner was better than Magic, to be honest.” But that was it. It remained, to most, a mystery.

I think there was a little bit of “gamer guilt” attached to it. When you spoke to card gamers, you could tell that they felt bad that things didn’t work out for Netrunner. Magic is great and all (and let’s not let that go without being reinforced – Magic: The Gathering is an incredible design) but you could see in these card gamers’ eyes, these gamers who had been around at the time Netrunner briefly flashed across tables, that there was a sadness there. Something great had landed, but with all that tapping going on not enough people had noticed.

But now it’s back. It’s here. It’s now.

ANDROID: NETRUNNER

Every time there is an Android themed game, I always promise that I will get to talking about Android itself on these pages. I promise to do that within the month. It’s a game that really needs properly discussed.

But yeah, this time round Netrunner has been brought into the Android fold, and it’s a perfect fit. The artwork is beautiful. Let’s get that out of the way first. This is a gorgeous looking card game.

But the game itself… talk about beauty? Man.

HOW IT PLAYS

Okay. Wow.

See, there are a lot of great card games out there. But in most of them you can feel Magic: The Gathering’s influence. (Of course, in Magic itself you can feel the influence of things like Cosmic Encounter.) Even in something like Warhammer: Invasion, which is a great game, you can feel the hand of Magic. I think Warhammer: Invasion improves on Magic, to be honest, but you can definitely sense the same blood pumping through both games’ veins.

Despite being designed by the same fucking GENIUS, Netrunner is nothing like Magic. It’s nothing like anything I’ve ever played. It feels like a card game from an alternate universe where Magic: The Gathering never happened. And that makes it a real shock to the system. When you’re learning it, you feel like you’re properly having to learn stuff, because you just have no frame of reference for some of the shit that’s going down.

Okay – in Netrunner one player takes control of a powerful Corporation, and works to advance its agendas. The other player plays a Runner, a hacker, who is trying to disrupt the Corporation’s operations. The Corporation protects itself with computer programs called ICE. The Runner has to Break that ICE to get inside the Corporation.

To advance agendas, the Corporation has to first play an agenda. When played, these are placed face down. Then they have to be protected. ICE cards come in various types and strengths, and are placed out in front of the agenda card. Of course, there’s no need for the agenda card to actually BE an agenda card. It can also be an asset of some kind or a trap card, to trap the Runner, or to at least bluff them into making a run into a server that doesn’t house an agenda.

Confused yet?

The Corporation player’s game is reasonably simple. Information is pretty open to him. It’s a game of bluff and deception, establishing multiple “servers” (which are basically lines of cards) that might or might not contain agendas, and trying to keep the Runner out or sucker him in. It’s also key to play cards that generate funds, so that agenda advancement can keep ticking over, and so that Traces can be paid for.

Wait, what? Traces?

Okay, let’s talk about the Runner player. The Runner plays out cards that give him the tools to make runs. The Runner builds power. And then, the Runner runs. When making a run, the Runner chooses a server to attack. Here’s the cool part. The Runner can make runs on servers that might or might not hold agendas, but can also make runs on the Corporation’s hand, deck and discard pile. That’s fucking amazing, right? The Runner can run straight into your HAND.

The Runner can run straight into your HAND.

It’s a moment in the game that makes new players sit up straight. If the Corporation player doesn’t protect himself properly with sufficient ICE, the Runner player can just come straight into all his shit and start looking at it and stealing it. If the Runner does it, and happens to find an agenda, he can score it.

The game can end pretty quickly if you don’t protect your shit.

Okay, so let’s look at a run.

THE RUN

When a Runner runs, he has to bypass ICE. When he encounters ICE, it starts face down, and the Corporation player has to decide whether or not he wants to Rez it (turn it face up, making it active) by paying the card’s cost. Now, the Corporation player might choose not to Rez it. He might know that the Runner has the right cards to break the ICE. Or, he might just not want to spend the money. Or he might be wanting to let the Runner in, so he can spring a trap. Or, he might want the Runner to THINK he wants to let him in, to spring a trap, but there’s actually no trap.

Did you see how many times I wrote “OR” there? Incredible.

So, let’s say the Corp player turns up the ICE. The Runner needs to have an ICEbreaker card of the right strength to access it, and of the right type to start breaking its subroutines. Now, ICE subroutines are great. Many ICE cards have multiple subroutines, and the Runner can choose which ones to break – it all costs credits. Subroutines can end runs, do damage, trash Runner programs, the LOT. So these runs cost money. And they can hurt too. But as the Runner knocks each bit of ICE down, he gets closer to the card at the end of the server. If its an agenda, he can steal it and score it. If it’s a trap? Well, he could even die.

Traces. Yeah. Traces and Tags. And Bad Publicity. These are things that happen too. Traces can be initiated by the Corporation, and it initiates a potentially expensive bidding war. Runners can get tagged by the Corporation if plans go awry, and that allows the Corporation to start hitting back at the Runner. Cards can generate Bad Publicity for the Corporation, which means that Runners get cash bonuses when making runs, as if the Runners are being financially backed by someone keen to take down the bad corporation. The theme is solid. It’s everywhere.

There’s just so much going on. I will have missed a lot here, for sure.

But fuck me, this game is incredible. It’s all about control. The players just have an incredible amount of control. It’s not just about what cards you play and when, it’s about the psychology you bring to the table, and how you pace the game itself. And you can feel it too. You can feel when the Runner is in control, when everything is falling and the Corporation is just trying to get off its knees. And you can feel it when the Corporation has an iron grip. You can feel the Runner poking, probing, looking for an in. You can feel the Runner panic as he’s overwhelmed with traces and tags and starts being hunted. The whole thing is moving under your fingertips. And the theme is just perfect. The richness of the theme is reinforced with every card that gets played.

(Another clever thing – just the look of the table when the game is in play. All that ICE laid out in front of the Corporation – it’s a perfect physical representation of how well protected the Corp player is. It’s the ideal visual feedback for how the game is actually progressing.)

Netrunner is a game where one player has lots of information, and the other is having to play on instinct, probing and feeling their way through. It’s a game of total paranoia.

“I’m making a run on this server.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Okay.”

“What?”

“Nothing…”

As the Corporation player, you can be in a mess, in a MESS, and you can bluff your way out of it. You can sneak your way out of a hole. As the Runner, you can hammer so hard that the opponent can barely catch a breath. You can be in his hand, his deck, his everywhere, ruining everything.

I’m going to stop talking about it now. If you love games, and you admire great games design, Netrunner is a game that you need. We can all stop being cryptic and mysterious about it now. We can all stop feeling guilty. Pick it up and dig in. Learn it.

Netrunner is now. And it’s the best.

__________________

« | »

, .

1. studenteternal says:

I was a fan of the original Netrunner, and I really wanted to love this one, but the runner damage system is broken. Its just broken. Oh you over extended a bit, made a mistake.. Bam urban renewal, you are dead, Game over. That was your first turn? Too bad, the game is over. They (correctly in my opinion) removed the instant loss condition for the corporation (7 bad publicity tokens used to equal an immediate runner win) but left the runner instant loss condition, and because of the small card library left the runner less ways to mitigate the risk and on top of that due to the otherwise excellent faction system, what cards are available to the runner to mitigate against the risk are further restricted.

I doubt I will play this again without an addendum or at least a house rule removing the player elimination rule, and incidently I will entertain any sale or trade offers for my core deck :)

• Chris D says:

Or perhaps just don’t overextend on your first turn?

I haven’t played the new edition but unless they’ve massively redesigned it Netrunner isn’t the type of game you sit down to for the course of an evening, it’s a short, sharp duelling game you’ll play several times in a row. Player elimination is perfectly acceptable under those conditions.

Edit: Hey! No fair with the sneaky ninja edit. Ok, so thanks for providing the reasoning a bit but I still don’t think I agree. You’re a hacker taking on a ruthless corporation. It should be the case that if you get careless you get dead. You’re never forced to run at a particular point. Make sure you’re prepared for the consequences.

• studenteternal says:

There is certainly room to disagree, and if you like the existing rules.. I have a starter deck you might be interested in :) That said, it is a game of risk and bluff. Yes you could play defensively as the runner, make sure you never end your turn with less them 5 cards, never make a run on your last action, ect… But I find playing like that pretty boring. Mind you if I run on my last action into a nasty piece of ICE I should get a negative consequence. That is fine, and the nature of risk taking game-play, but I think losing the game entirely does too much to discourage interesting play. Actually playing destroyed, almost completely, all the interest I had in what had been one of my favorite games. I bought it on release day, played it twice, and have tried to sell it after that.

*edit – just fixed some grammar mistakes for easier reading.

• ScottTFrazer says:

Urban Renewal isn’t in the new set, unless I missed it. They _do_ have Scorched Earth which is similar, but only does 4 meat damage.

And both of these require the runner being tagged. As the runner, you need to do everything you can to avoid tags. Keep 2 in the bank and an action phase free at the end of your turn.

Eventually this card is going to make it back in the set, at least I hope:

• studenteternal says:

Ah, you are correct about it being “scorched earth” instead of “urban renewal”. Nevertheless I stand by my point. Putting the runner in a position of “if you run on the last action, you may instantly lose the game regardless of current board position” is not fun for me. It raises the stakes beyond what I am interested in playing, and has made what was my most anticipated game of the year, into something that I will not put on the table.

• Chris D says:

I think you may be overstating the odds a bit. Isn’t it more a case of if you make a run
            – on the last action
            – without spying out the ice beforehand
            – without having icebreakers capable of dealing with potential threats
            – without having link booster cards in play
            – without any other means of trashing tags
            – if the corp has all the resources they need to pull this off

It’s of course up to you whether you enjoy the game or not but I’d have to disagree with the assessment that it’s just broken. I can’t help feeling that what you describe as interesting play may actually be the poker equivalent of trying to go all in with a pair of threes.

• ScottTFrazer says:

Well, we can’t really disagree over the way something makes you feel, but I think you’re approaching the runner’s tasks in the wrong way. There are literally dozens of things the runner could do to lose on the first turn, all of them involve over-extending themselves. Running on the first turn is inherently risky.

The game is meant to be asymmetrical this way by design. The runner _should_ feel like they’re in a precarious position, otherwise the bluffing the corp can do has no teeth.

• studenteternal says:

You guys have some fair points, and I guess calling it broken when other people enjoy it may be a bit unfair. I am still sensitive about it because I was so very excited for this game, I was a regular reader contributor on the BGG forums and waited eagerly for every release from Fantasy Flight, so to find it so distasteful to me is more hurtful then it might have been had I stumbled across this game at a friends house or something. Also please do not get hung up on the “first turn” part of my lose “lose instantly” complaint. My issue is that I could be 6 agenda points ahead, with a stack of bits, and still lose instantly.

I agree that risky play should have risky consequences, lose agenda points, lose actions, lose resources, could all be fair. Having to pay a “bribe” bit every turn (like the old “loan from chiba”) could have had a nice symmetry to the new “bad publicity” mechanic. You could lose instantly in the old game too of course, but A) it is an old design, its not fair to expect it to play on the same level as a game with 10+ years more experience and study. and B) there were a LOT more way to mitigate the risk. Increasing your had size, armored fridge (Ignore ALL meat damage in a turn) Paramedics, fall guys, and of course the ultimate FU to a corp Tag and Bag deck, emergency self construct.

Any way, to summarize the wall of text, please focus the discussion “lose instantly, no matter the situation” not “first turn.” Thank you.

*edit – Grammar and clarity

• ScottTFrazer says:

I was a big fan of the original. Loved the armored fridge. Remember though, even in the original, if you get tagged, the corp can start trashing your resources for the cost of 2 credits and an action.

Trash fridge, trash emergency construct, I got a rock. Game over, man.

• ScottTFrazer says:

Also, Armored Fridge only prevented up to 7 meat damage :-)

• studenteternal says:

You are right about the fridge, still potent though :) However ESC cannot be trashed, (without some additional card play by the corp) it is a program not a resource. So it sits around wasting one of your MU slots if you don’t need it. But it is safe from the oh you have a tag, and I have a lot of bits and a big rock.

* edited for tone
            ** double edit to correct spelling error in the first edit.

• ScottTFrazer says:

Clearly it’s been too long since I played :-)

• Chris D says:

I guess I would have to ask, if you have six agenda points and a stack of bits, why are you trying to make a run without taking the necessary precautions?

Also, as Scott mentions, the corp doesn’t have it all their own way either. They may look imposing but they don’t have the luxury of picking their moment, they have to be constantly on guard for an attack at multiple points. Ice is expensive to rez, traces cost money, can be removed before you can use them and are useless without the right cards to follow them up, which also cost money. On any given turn you are sitting there thinking “If they attack me here right now I am so screwed”. You just can’t afford to run a perfect defence. Often bluffing is the only way to do it and so if someone calls you then you need to be able to make them pay for it.

And again, this isn’t a game where if you lose you’re sidelined for hours. Just reshuffle your deck and try again.

Edit: Not quite in the right place but hopefully close enough.

• malkav11 says:

I haven’t played Fantasy Flight’s version yet, but I recall the runner largely being out of the corporation’s reach unless the runner did something that put themselves in the frame. Of course, the flip side is that the corporation doesn’t -need- to kill the runner if the runner never makes a move. They’ll win through steady unhindered progress. So, if you make a run without taking the necessary precautions…well, yes, you may get dead. That’s the name of the game. Me, I’m comfortable with that. If there’s a particular card that’s unbalanced, that may need looking at, but the system itself doesn’t strike me as being broken.

• kaneina544 says:

I thought it was for ANDROID, the phone thing. *sigh*

• Yglorba says:

Don’t make a run on a fort with unexposed Ice on your last action. Don’t do it. It’s supposed to be an act of absolute desperation — if you do it, you’re flinging yourself into a dangerous situation because you don’t have any choice. The game allows you to do it because sometimes you really are in that kind of danger, but you’re not supposed to do it if you have any choice, and if you have to do it, you were losing already.

• studenteternal says:

See that is exactly the sort of focus on the “right” way to play that I find discouraging, and that I did not find in the old version. (Admittedly I have an advantage in the old ones of a very large card pool to build a deck out of) But if, in order to be at least sort of competitive as a runner you:
        never run on the last action
        never run without a full suite of icebreakers
        never end your turn with less then a full hand

Then I find it a pretty boring game. Sure breaking these rules might mean I don’t win very often, and that would be fine, breaking these rules means the game ends instantly makes me wonder why I bothered to shuffle.

• Chris D says:

You don’t have to take all precautions at once, one will do if you’re sure of it, but you need to take at least one.

• Yglorba says:

It’s a “power tools can injure” thing. Netrunner is a very flexible game, which means that, yes, you can take actions that are extremely dangerous to you (just like the Corp, for instance, could take terribly stupid actions by unnecessarily exposing agendas.)

• Pantsman says:

I have a copy of Mansions of Madness in good condition that I’d be willing to trade to you for Netrunner. What part of the world do you live in? I’m in Vancouver, Canada.

• studenteternal says:

Central Texas here, un-fortunately I already have a copy of mansions that hasn’t been played yet. appreciate the offer. If you are looking to move a decent copy of small world or Galaxy Trucker though… :)

2. McDan says:

This looks and sounds amazing. Not totally sure I understand it, I’ll have to read it though another couple of times to get more of a grip on how it plays. it looks really pretty as well which is always a bonus. Yay boardgames!

3. JehuGarroutte says:

The learning curve on this game is steep, steep, STEEP. But holy crow, it’s SO worth it.

I was down to a fistful of credits, and was on my last click. I could hit an Easy Mark for a bit more cash, but I’d have to wait to spend it – Jinkteki Corp would have more than enough time to score a quick agenda and put me out of business. So I bet on a hail mary run on a suspiciously under-protected remote server. My Battering Ram brute forces the first piece of ICE, my Crypsis cracks open the second. I’ve got access. If the server’s housing a Snare, I’m done for. I’ve been running on fumes, and the damage to my rig would fry me hard enough to fuse me to the keyboard.

But someone was looking out for me.

Jinketi had been planning a Hostile Takeover. Note the past tense. They thought they could throw off suspicion by hiding in plain sight, but they didn’t count on a desperate runner with nothing to lose. I got in, grabbed a copy of their transaction records as a trophy, and got out. The Corp had been betting it all on that move, and after I torpedoed it, they collapsed.

You know why I fucking love this game? Because you can describe it like this. Turns are STORIES. Your decks are CHARACTERS. It’s nuts! Nuts, I tell you!

• The Random One says:

I never played this game, but from the comments I got: the Corporation tries to kill a hacker by tracking her down and demolishing her building, but she survives by hiding in an armored fridge

Huh.

• kaffis says:

The learning curve is long, but with the right teaching, need not be *that* steep. There’s some initial terminology that you can nail down in five minutes, and setting up and walking the new player through the mechanics of a run seems like a good way to introduce most of the game.

Then it’s just explaining the actions for each side (handy player aid cards are handy) and a couple of slow games while the new player reads every card that comes up. That’s not terrible, IMO.

The length of the learning curve comes in to play when you start talking strategy, deckbuilding, and learning good instincts and bluffing. And having a long learning curve in this sense represents a deep game, which is fine so long as there’s fun being had along the way as you learn from mistakes and successes. And I’ve experienced that fun in spades over the course of a dozen games so far.

4. Riaktion says:

Is this a CCG or just a stand alone game with a set deck like Death Angel?

• studenteternal says:

It is a fantasy flight Living Card Game, so something in the middle? They will release expansions with more cards, but every copy of a giving expansion will contain the same cards, so there is no randomness in what cards you get, but there will regularly be more cards available to buy.

• Riaktion says:

ah ok, so I could get the game, and play it with my friends as is without expanding but still have a “full experience”, this isn’t a “starter deck” which will run out of playability and fun very quickly, it is the game… and expansions will be released.

Kinda like out beloved video games, ala WoW or something. Is that a fair comparison?

• studenteternal says:

That is a pretty fair comparison. The expansions come more quickly and are a little leaner then their electronic cousins, or even other board game expansion packs, so I would say there is a distinction, but I would say its a fair analogy :)

• Riaktion says:

ok dokey, thanks. I do enjoy Fantasy Flight I have a few of their games, and really enjoy the Death Angel card game. I may have to look into these living card games, see if they are up my street.

I think what I liked most about Death Angel (as sad as this sounds) is that you could play it on your own too, like solitaire. I like the idea of that, just getting it out for a quick game on a quiet Sunday or whatever.

Don’t seem to see many card games that capture the imagination like these do, but also let you play on your own as well as with friends. :)

• Shadram says:

Have a look at the Lord of the Rings card game. It’s a co-op card game, also a Living Card Game from Fantasy Flight, that’s completely solo-able. Everyone plays 3 heroes from the books, each from one of 4 classes, and decks are built around the classes. You all work together to complete a quest while the deck dishes out monsters and events you need to deal with. I found it a bit clunky to begin with (each turn has 7 (I think) phases, and it’s a bit tough to follow) but once you get the hang of it it’s really good fun.

• Yglorba says:

It’s based on an old CCG, that’s why people are talking about it in terms usually used for one.

5. Tiax says:

Bought this game without a second thought, had yet to play it. This review might just be the extra lil’ push I needed.

6. Emeraude says:

Can’t wait for mine to arrive so I can test this new version. My favorite Garfield game. Add me to the “Mmm. Netrunner was the best, though…” camp.

Now that I think of it, another Garfield game that could totally benefit from FFG’s Living Card Games format would be Jyhad/V:TES… there was a great game in there I always thought, only mired in problems that removing the “collectible” part could solve pretty well.

• wu wei says:

Jyhad was fantastic, especially the way you could only attack the player to your left. We’d play with 5-6 players, and the politics & scheming were insane :)

• malkav11 says:

Netrunner and Jyhad(/VTES) are basically my two favorite CCGs ever and it’s a real pity that Magic ran right over them without breaking a sweat. Magic is okay, but I think the resource system is fundamentally broken and the relatively low-theme nature of its gameplay doesn’t work for me anymore. At least VTES had a long and mildly successful run once it was handed over to White Wolf, and Netrunner’s getting this second lease on life.

(My next favorites are Alterac’s Legend of the Five Rings, Legend of the Burning Sands, and Doomtown games. Overcomplicated and long, sure, but there’s some rich thematic interaction there.)

• ScottTFrazer says:

I used to play some pretty huge games of V:TES/Jyhad when it first came out. What I liked about the post-magic Garfield CCGs what that it seemed like he started with what he wanted the game to feel like and then crafted the rules to match.

Jyhad was political and vicious. Netrunner was little guy vs big corp. The fact that netrunner managed to sidestep all of Magic’s timing issues was a bonus as well. Ironic that the fantasy-themed game had the concept of a stack, while the cyberpunk game did away with it entirely.

7. johnnype says:

ICE = intrusion countermeasure electronics

Even the abbreviations are cool.

Love the game and it’s a blast to play. The first expansion has been announced:

I see this game only getting better with time. Thanks for the review!

8. Alistair Hutton says:

Netrunner was definetly the best duelling CCG.

Shadowfist though. Shadowfist is the best multi-player CCG by a distance and a half. It’s like like Netrunner except you play as the Corp and the Runner simultaneously, in a multi-player environment. With cybernetically enhanced gorillas in sports cars fight kung fu masters.

• Ubik2000 says:

Was Shadowfist the one that was the same setting at the Feng Shui RPG?

• Alistair Hutton says:

That’s the daddio. They’ve just had a successful kickstarter and as a result will be coming out with 6 new fixed faction decks in like January 2013 or something with the game following a LCG model moving forward. I’m so excited.

9. deabreu says:

is this another one of those card games that you’ll have pour in all of your money so you can have a half-decent deck?
    that’s why I left M:tG

• malkav11 says:

Card distribution is nonrandom. I won’t swear to you that it won’t be a money sink because there will be regular releases, but you know what you’re getting and you’ll be able to be selective if you so choose.

• Aerothorn says:

I bought the Warhammer: Invasion first set and first expansion, and that’s it. I don’t regret it at all; it’s a fun, self-contained game out of the box. Yes, if you’re playing in tournaments you’d need to keep up with the Jones, but if you’re playing casually or with friends there’s no need.

• notminebydesign says:

You are never more than $14.95 away from a playset of any card. I don’t think M:TG can even hold a candle to that. FFG has also stated with fixed distribution they see no need to make “chase” rares or the need to make strictly better cards to drive sales.
      I really hope this game gets a broad audience.

10. Harlander says:

Man, I want this. Cyberpunk future hacking is one of my favourite themes.

• kaffis says:

Then you don’t know how right you are. You want this.

The way the game plays is so thematic it’s insane. The notion of making runs on your opponent’s deck, hand, trash pile, and cards in play to snoop on data and steal valuable stuff is amazing from the standpoint of gameplay supporting theme, and really sells the game to cyberpunk fans like me.

Even alternate playstyles, like taking the Anarch and making a deck whose sole purpose is to just wreak havoc and mess with The Man fit the theme well.

The art is fantastic. It’s colorful while maintaining the defining “punk” in “cyberpunk.” It runs the gamut from slick to edgy, and reflects the insidious menace of the corporate ambition and the rebellious individualism of the ‘runners perfectly.

Robert, thanks for taking the time to review this game. I’ve fallen instantly in love with it, after being one of the people who’d just heard those people lauding it and sighing guiltily over it’s short life, since it came out right around when I was getting *out* of the CCG scene. I want nothing more than it to gain a good foothold (especially locally! I need more opponents!) and for its unanticipated smash-hit popularity to hold steady. There’s a reason this game sold out in 10 minutes at GenCon. And the reason is, it’s fantastic fun with a lot of opportunity for skillful, subtle play.

11. Slinkyboy says:

Damn, I need friends who play this kind of stuff.

• Harlander says:

The annoying thing is, I have friends who play this sort of thing, but they’re all just that little bit too far away

12. Ansob says:

God damn it, Rab.

I’m basically brassic this month and I really didn’t have the £30 to spend on this but you just had to go say the magic word so now I’ve got £30 less in liquidities and a copy of this on its way to me when it releases.

Damn you.

(The magic word is “cyberpunk,” incidentally.)

13. repairmanjack says:

Ordered this from Foyles for £20 inc. delivery. Have been expecting a cancellation all week. Apparently it’s going to be here by courier in the morning. Can’t wait to open it, but I think I’m going to struggle to get my partner to commit to the learning curve.

Trying to get her into a game of Infiltration tonight; and then we’re looking at K2. (Thanks for the reccomendation on that, last week, fella.)

14. S Jay says:

I thought it was for ANDROID, the phone thing. *sigh*

15. Emeraude says:

Boxes finally delivered. I expect this week-end to see a tremendous decrease in Torchlight 2 playing, and a raise in card shuffling.

Really like what they’ve done with the factions/deck building rules so far, from what I’ve seen.

Comment on this story