From The RPS Archives
RPS was all about the standard daily blogging back on April 1st 2010. Standard daily blogging as if it was April 1993. Journey back with us to the previews, Wot I Thinks, scandals and futurology of a golden age of PC gaming - and to the mindsets of our more youthful selves.
Meta-gag, massive self-indulgence or intriguing thought experiment? All of the above, but mostly taking the piss, really. Here's what we came up with:
- Preview: Sam & Max Hit The Road.
- Voxel Pops: New Comanche Campaigns
- More Molyneux Broken Promises: Syndicate.
- Feisty: Betrayal At Krondor Demo.
- Why Games Are Important by Quintin age 7¼
- Make Room For Doom! Clever, I Know.
- Wot I Think: Star Wars Chess.
- The Incredible Secret Future Of Videogames.
For this year's April Fool's, we're going to... no, that would be telling.