Humble Jumbo Bundle 9 is live now, due to get more jumbo next week

Humble’s latest Bundle is the ninth in the series of Jumbo bundles. As the name suggests, these gather up larger and more popular indie gems into one big package where – as per normal – the more you pay, the more you get.

This ninth Jumbo bundle includes river-bound roguelike The Flame in the Flood, Left4Deadalike Warhammer Vermintide, clumsylike platformer Human Fall Flat, trenchalike shooter Verdun and we-really-like American Truck Simulator, among others for up to $10/£8. A portion of your money will go to fund the AbleGamers Foundation charity or any other charity of your choosing if you have a specific one in mind.

The Humble Jumbo Bundle 9 is live now and up for the better part of the next two weeks, if it seems like your thing. More games are set to be added at the end of next week, as well, so check back to see what else your money will have gotten you.

Here’s what you’ll get with this one.

Pay $1 or more
The Flame in the Flood
Infested Planet
Human: Fall Flat

Pay more than the average
Verdun
Samorost 3
Warhammer End Times – Vermintide
More added next week

Pay $10 (£7.74) or more
American Truck Simulator

Pay what you want for the Humble Jumbo Bundle 9

This seems like the time to mention that there is just under two days left to sign up for this month’s Humble Monthy and get a copy of Killing Floor 2 and a handful of other Steam keys for £10 / $12, before the games on offer change over at the start of next month. You’ll get your games within the next few days and can cancel at any time.

Killing Floor 2 and more for £10 / $12 from Humble Monthly

1. Pastell says:

I don’t think you mentioned that the link is a partnered link.

FhnuZoag says:

Infest Planet is a fantastic game. (I think you forgot to mention it above the jump, though the screenshot is from that…)

• Anvilfolk says:

I go back to that game every year or so and replay the entire damned thing. It really is a good game, and the DLC makes it even better! Highly recommended, seriously.

This is a great bundle :)

• Obi-Sean says:

Same here. The campaign map mode is good stuff. Except for when it throws unwinnable mutations at you and its counter “unlock” is across the map from you. But that’s just the roll of the dice, and what makes it interesting.

3. TotallyUseless says:

American Truck Simulator is on it? Damn that’s a steal. I’d be sure to get this one! Thank you RPS for keeping us updated with the good stuff :D

4. MrPete says:

I honestly bought that for Vermintide and the included DLC because one of my friends is still short of rat hunting fun and even without American Truck Sim it’s a steal at less than the DLC alone.
    Add to that the other five games and my weekends are set.
    …or even more set than they actually are.

5. Imaginary Llamas says:

Huh, the first bundle in quite a while where I haven’t already got at least one of the games! Got it mainly for Flame in the Flood and Vermintide, and I vaguely remember hearing good things about Infested Planet too.

Grizzly says:

Cool! Vermintide is pretty popular on the RPS Discord at the moment, so got the bundle just for that. American Truck Simulator is tempting, but I already have Dirt 4 for my relaxing trips.

7. figvam says:

Sadly DRM free option has almost disappeared from Humble Bundles.

• Person of Interest says:

The “Humble Indie Bundle” remains 100% DRM-free, but they only do 2-3 of those a year. The release frequency of HIB has been consistent since the beginning (I’m-old-alert: HIB started in 2010!) What’s changed is the number of other bundles they release in the interim, which are partially/wholly made of Steam keys.

• April March says:

I still think figvam’s complaint is worth recording. Back in the halcyon days of 2010 the fact that humble bundles were DRM-free were a big deal, and if nothing else GOG shows it’s a sustainable model. If Humble had stuck to their guns and demanded DRM-free games on every bundle, well, we wouldn’t have had a Saints’ Row bundle, or an EA Origin bundle, but who knows what games we might have gotten DRM-free instead? Don’t think for a moment that we’d have gotten DRM-free Assassin’s Creed or Vampire: The Masquerade without GOG.

• figvam says:

Right. I’m buying games at GOG these times. I don’t have the feeling I own the games in my Steam library.