I’m pretty sure the fumes emanating from Indie Royale‘s perpetually whirring bundle factory have finally gone to the shadowy conglomerate’s head. April Fools, after all, was days ago. Or perhaps… no. Perhaps the joke’s on us. Maybe Indie Royale spent the entire year secretly offsetting every calendar in the world by a couple of days. Now countless schedules are in tatters, nations are falling, and no one knows when Game of Thrones will be on again. Or maybe Indie Royale just needed a catchy title. At any rate, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Alien Zombie Megadeath, Explodemon, and Hack, Slash, Loot are up for grabs. Astro Tripper‘s the bonus this time around. Details on each after the break.
Posts Tagged ‘defense grid: the awakening’
By Nathan Grayson on April 4th, 2012.
By Quintin Smith on April 4th, 2011.
What are you doing right now? Working? Smiling? Breathing? Well, stop with that nonsense and go straight over to the Steam page for The Potato Sack, a new bundle of indie games offering £108′s worth of great indie games, including Amnesia, Super Meat Boy, Toki Tori (which you can read Kieron shouting about here), The Ball (which Jim and John talk about here) and Defense Grid: The Awakening, for a paltry £27. I’d eagerly pay £30 for those five games alone, and there are another eight in the pack.
While if you already own two or three of these games you might have a tricky decision ahead of you, if you don’t own a single one of them then this is an absolute no-brainer. Buy! Buy it now! There’s even a Team Fortress 2 hat in it for you. And just in case only one or two of the participating games catch your eye, each of them is currently enjoying a 50% off sale. Amazing.
By Jim Rossignol on August 5th, 2009.
Direct 2 Drive have announced they’re running and indie games bundle until Sunday. The bundle contains Democracy 2, Cogs, Zeno Clash, The Path, and Defence Grid. All great games. Which rather reveals the problem with the pack: you probably own a couple of these games already.
Respond to our gibber
- Ultraman1966 : “How can it harder to port? PS3 and Xbox are PowerPC-based but the new consoles (excluding Wii U of course) are also x86 so it ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Lambchops : “Quite nice, surprisingly generous collision detection as well, which is nice in one of these "oh my good the bullets I'm going to die" games. ...” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- Lambchops : “While your view resonates with me I'm not sure punning could be avoided.” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- MichaelPalin : “Yes, yes, nice game and all, but Microsoft has just backpedaled from DRMing disc-based games on the Xbone. What does it say from us PC ...” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- Josh W : “Someone give Peter a hug! It's interesting, because knowing what he's said about what he wanted his games to be, I can understand why he ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman