Champions Online Screenshot Heroism

champ01

Three new screenshots of Champions Online have appeared today, each showing off the distinctive style the game, probably better than any others so far (apart from the one that’s apparently some logs). Click on them for a fullsize version, the other two below the jump, along with three other older ones we’ve not posted before. I’ve officially decided this game is going to be great. Cryptic, the pressure’s on. Official site is here.

champ02

champ03

champ04

champ05

champ06

1. J.A. says:

Like a mix of XIII and the bog-standard hi-res graphics like Crysis… It looks decent, but from what I can see in these screenshots, I like it better when they go for either of the clearly defined stlyes.

2. Sp4rkR4t says:

The new shots look alot more defined than the earlier shots.

3. Marcin says:

The concept got me interested. The trailer kept up my interest. These shots … do nothing. I’m intrigued and ready for the demo.

Please withhold further media until demo. Thanks. :D (that’s a bit of a mass communique to all overhyped/overexposed titles these days).

Besides, I’ve seen #4 and its potential for Powers’ customisation before. Need real live PROOF now. And Super Jump. If you can make Super Jump, hero customisation engine, and enough varied mission environments and “dungeons” all work together, you got another 700 hours’ worth of subscription here!

4. Optimaximal says:

Looks like the same ‘shader’ effects that the new PoP game will have…

5. Supersomething says:

I’d be more excited if I didn’t think Statesman was going to hold this game back like he held CoX back.

6. Dogman says:

I feel bad for any developer trying to gain publicity amidst the shitstorm that is the release of Diablo 3. This looks interesting, though.