Minecraft Is Getting Ready For Bed

By John Walker on February 18th, 2011 at 2:09 pm.

Who's that there with Steve?

Fetch your pyjamas, a glass of milk, and Teddy. Next Tuesday sees a new update for Minecraft, and Rock, Paper, Shotgun can exclusively reveal it will contain… beds! At last you can rest your weary cuboid legs and snooze the nights away. When it first appears next week, building yourself a bed will mean you can skip night times by taking a nap, and jump up to catch the dawn, ready to continue your daylight explorations. That’s phase one.

Phase two will have a larger impact on how you play. Some time next month another update will appear that means the last bed you slept in will be your new respawn point.

Which is a big deal for Steve?

No more will dying mean returning to that strange point near the lakeside a five minute walk from your home. It’ll be in your home. Or perhaps in a bivouac you built halfway down your current excavation. If you’re an explorer, this is ha-uge news for you. The threat of death is no longer such a terrible blow. Also, sleep is lovely. Mmmmmmm, sleep.

In the meantime, you should probably watch this:

And this:

__________________

« | »

, , .

1. Kaira- says:

How come they can’t make it so that the last bed you slept in will be your new spawnpoint? With all due respect to Notch, I feel like he’s slacking. A lot. But hey, updates, they are always good news. And free ones, even better.

• John Walker says:

You might want to take another read of the post : )

• Kaira- says:

@John
      Oh damn, I fail proofreading my own posts. What I meant, how come that bed=spawnpoint feature can’t be implemented in the first update.

• MadTinkerer says:

Guys, I understand that not everyone is or can be as hardcore a reader as me, but wow.

• Xocrates says:

@Kaira: Notch has been on vacation recently, will be going to the GDC in two weeks, AND beds are not the only thing they’re working on.

Unless you somehow claim he isn’t allowed a two week vacation, I don’t see why he is slacking.

• SanguineAngel says:

To be honest, I fail to see how ANY definition of slacking can be applied to the guy. Man’s a trooper.

• Kaira- says:

@Xocrates
      I may have too fond memories of Alpha times, but he used to update constantly back then. Of course now he has to actually manage the code well because of the company and the modding API will be a huge work process. But yeah, it really boils down to decreased rate of updates. And that sometimes his blog/twitter updates consist mainly of “I played video game X all day long” or “Going to vacation, brb”.

Yes, it is crazy and unrational, but I can’t help it.

• Urthman says:

Kaira, you maybe can’t help feeling that way (really? really??), but you can certainly stop before you click on that OPINION, AWAY! button and say, “Oops, do I really want to share with people my irrational entitlement issues?”

• Kaira- says:

@Urthman

Nice that you can analyze me, but no, I don’t feel like I havie entitlement issues. I’m rather sad that updates are coming slower, but I have great fun playing the game as it is and I think that the game will become better over time. It is human nature to want good things sooner than later. Like me wanting The Witcher 2 now and not next month, does that mean I have entitlement issues, or just that I can’t contain my excitment? I payed Notch 10€, received the game as it was, with promise of it getting better, which it has done. I have received my 10€ worth of fun, and lots more. And with all his promises, Notch has made lots of promises about the future of Minecraft, which is nice. And I’m pretty sure everyone of us would like to see most of them to come real?

Opinions are meant to be shared, so they could receive criticism and be refined to be better. Just like games, I might add.

• Xocrates says:

@Kaira: Wishing that updates were more often is fine, saying “I feel like he’s slacking” is entitlement.

• Jesse L says:

Yes! Bubbling over with excitement is different from calling the game’s creator lazy.
      Furthermore, in MY opinion, this repeated opinion that Notch is “lazy” has been shared so many times that it’s no longer necessary to share it. It has also been criticized often enough, and well enough, that it ought to have been refined already. Yet no, here it comes again.

• Wilson says:

@Kaira – Yeah, I’m with you about feeling sad about the lower rate of progress since alpha times. My opinion has changed a bit really, when Notch first slowed down the updates I felt all the people moaning were whining needlessly. Now I kind of feel the same a little bit. I don’t know why, it just feels like there haven’t been any updates as exciting as the earlier ones, and it feels like not a lot of work has been happening on the game. I know there’s tons of bias in my perspective, but it does feel a bit lately like Notch has been: on holiday, then forming a team, then on holiday again. That ignores the fact that he does have a team now, did do the Halloween update (which was quite neat) and did that other update recently.

In short, I know I don’t really have any justification for it, but I do feel like he’s not been doing much lately.

EDIT: Looking back over his blog entries, it obviously has been quite a while since he last took a holiday, so taking one for his mother’s birthday isn’t a big deal at all. And there has been a steady stream of updates, but they’ve mostly been bug fixes or minor things that didn’t excite me much. So yeah, I guess I’m just missing the ‘good old days’ and looking through rose-tinted glasses.

• jeremypeel says:

@Kaira

But there’s a minecart-load of difference between excitement for new updates and holding a man’s tweets up as evidence that he isn’t working hard enough for you.

Like you said yourself, you paid $10 for a game and have loved it to pieces. And yet you’ll turn around and crack the whip because this fella had the goodwill and foresight to promise you access to future updates, and is brave enough to share his work schedule with you?

I’m writing about this (in part) in the near future so I’ll leave it there, but you might want to reassess your approach to fandom. You tell us you know it’s crazy to ask as much as you do, but assuming you’re in control of all of your major faculties, you really can help it.

• Cryect says:

I will say I understand those who want to say there is an entitlement issue but separating this into two updates is baffling. The amount of code to change to make the spawn change is 3 lines if you have already coded the triggering code (one line for each position component).
      Was really simple to implement when I did it for my Minecraft mod a while ago and the “hard” part is the code to trigger it which is already implemented if the bed will skip to the next day.

Edit: Thinking about it there is one potential issue and that’s setting it up in multiplayer so everyone has separate spawn points. Luckily still fairly easy to do.

• RabidZombie says:

Making changes to a game isn’t just about the 3/10/100 line code change. You also have to test and tweak the gameplay changes it brings about. Allowing the player to change their spawn makes the game much easier and a whole lot less scary. You have to think about UI changes. How can you let the player know where his current spawn point is? What happens if the bed is destroyed? On fire?

• The Tupper says:

Okami (3:52 pm) said it succinctly, but bears repetition:

• Tacroy says:

Let’s have a little gedankenexperiment, shall we?

You decide to make a game. To make things easier, we’ll pretend that games are made out of discrete features.

Anyway, in your game, you create feature A. Some people like it. You add feature B. Even more people like it. You add feature C, and suddenly the thing explodes in popularity – everyone on the Internet is raving about it!

So you add features E, F, G, realize you forgot feature D and add that in, add Halloween update H, major feature IJK, and people are quite pleased with your frequent updates.

But then, well – you start thinking about it, and the codebase is a bit buggy after all this rapid development so it would be nice to go back and clean it up, and D is way out of place because you kinda slipped it in at the last moment, H was pretty funny at the time but just doesn’t make much sense any more except IJK depends on it, and really the whole thing could use some refactoring.

And you’d really love to implement feature AWESOME, except you’re gonna have to go back and totally redo a couple of previous features and you’ve got no idea how the infrastructure to support half of that thing would work, and meanwhile some of your fans are saying “Dude, you should totally do feature DUDE next, it would be so easy cos you’ve already got like all of the pieces in there!” except for that one requirement in the middle.

And then it comes time to implement L, and you have to consider exactly how it’s going to interact with ABCEFGDHIJK, and then after that you start working on M and you have to consider how M works with everything up to and including L…

So your update speed slows down. It happens.

If you want a visual image, think about building a game (or any other complex piece of software, really) like building up a pile of sand by trickling it out of your hands. It can only trickle out of your hands at a constant rate, so the more sand there is, the longer it takes for the pile to get higher.

• Thermal Ions says:

I for one am glad that we aren’t getting weekly updates from Notch. It plays hell with running a clan server that incorporates whitelisting, permissions and other mods. Thankfully at least with the inclusion of native whitelisting we may not be forced to take our world offline while waiting for key mods to catch up in the update cycle.

It’s a real shame that the whole entitlement issue reached the extent that Notch felt he had to place the following on his purchase page in bold:
      “Please note that when you buy the game, you’re paying for the game as it is right now!”

• Martha Stuart says:

It is absolutly amazing to me that people have these entitlement issues at all. Every time i hear these people bitch about this shit it really pisses me off. The question that i always ask myself is “Do these entitlemnt issue people even understand how insanely complicated writing code actually is?” i mean seriously, when i first started learning how to code, I was in high school and I had to do a prodject where we had to write a simple program. I chose to make a Black Jack game. In the grand scheme of things this is incrediby simple. It basically comes down to writng a game that uses a simple Statistical equation to determine what cards come up. Basically it is 1 out of 52. After i spent weeks writing this game, every time my program dealt out a perfect 21 (Ace plus a face card) the game would crash. It took me weeks to figure out this problem.

And then i think about a rule we had when i was in Boy Scouts, and that is “If you don’t like the food, next time you go shopping” so basically this is my point. If you can do it better then go do it and make your fortune just like Notch did. If you can’t do it better SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! and enjoy and incredibaly good game that you paid 10 bucks for.

• Consumatopia says:

I think people are operating with different definitions/kinds of resentment.

Neil Gaiman and people linking to him and talking about “entitlement issues” are operating under a sort of categorical/cosmic definition of resentment. The idea that George R.R. Martin or Notch are, in some way, doing something fundamentally immoral by not releasing updates fast enough is, indeed, ludicrous. People aren’t obligated to create things for others.

But all of you missed the point. This resentment is not a matter of categorical moral obligation. It’s not even a matter of contractual obligation–I’m not sure either Martin or Notch would be violating any contracts by never releasing any further updates.

It’s simply a matter of customer satisfaction: Knowing what you know now about the product’s update schedule, do you regret your decision to purchase the product? Will you take that into account when buying future products from the same source? Will you take that into account when recommending this product to other people?

Answering “yes” to any of those questions does not mean one has “entitlement issues”.

• Theory says:

Going back to the original post, Kaira does have a point actually. Respawning in one location rather than another should not be any more complex than assigning a new value to an existing variable; a five second job at most.

Presumably there is some reason for not doing it immediately, but nobody has been told what…

• admanb says:

@Theory: So you’ve seen the codebase then? That must’ve been interesting.

• JerreyRough says:

Well, he is a lazy programmer. No, I’m not saying he is lazy, however to make the respawn code allow players to respawn at the last used bed should be easy. That is, if he originally followed a proper software development outline instead of just diving right into it. That’s the primary reason why things were so buggy after each release back in alpha. Oh well…

2. Quentillius says:

Yes. Just yes.

3. MadTinkerer says:

YES! I can’t wait for these updates!

4. Anonymous Coward says:

having to survive the horrible nights was always something that i liked most about minecraft. i think this is a bad update. there are allready many mods for setting a new spawn point so i think notch should make the beds somewhat optional…

• John Walker says:

I think building a bed is optional! The game isn’t going to force you into bed.

• Dzamir says:

In my own server , in which I play with my friends, it’s a little boring to do a 10 minutes walk to reach your house every time you die.

• MadTinkerer says:

You can always sleep in your bed once to set your spawn point and then never sleep again: just playing Minecraft without sleeping, forever…

And in the game!

• SimonHawthorne says:

‘The game isn’t going to force you into bed.’

Wouldn’t that be illegal?
      The Game: “I want to show you ‘mine craft’…”
      You: “No, Game, no!”
      Creeper: *Kills everything. All the time.*

• Anonymous Coward says:

yes but… this is hard to explain…
      as soon as you have the option to make the game easier, playing it the hard way somehow seems less thrilling… i cant explain…

• VelvetFistIronGlove says:

@AnonymousCoward: But you already have that option. It’s called peaceful mode: no spiders, no zombies, no skeletons, no creepers, no ghasts, no pigmen, no squids. If you were a real coward, you’d know that.

• Emperor_Jimmu says:

Making it through the night is such a none issue once you have a mighty castle. Having a way to avoid the inconvenience of nighttime is welcome. It makes aboveground exploration more viable as well.

Maybe I will attempt an epic cross country hike. Seeing the randomly generated landscapes unfold is one of the greatest joys of the game.

• SanguineAngel says:

I suspect Anonymous Coward means something akin to when you have different game difficulty modes. You select the difficulty you want to play and it removes those things that make the game easier. There is no temptation and you are not breaking the game.

When you play a game by your own rules – simply electing not to make use of a feature for your own amusement or challenge – it feels like going against the nature of the game. You are also forcing an awareness of where the design has fallen down and making the game mortal. I find I enjoy a challenge less if I am the one in control of said challenge. I like the game to challenge me on it’s own.

(It’s a bit like the hardcore mode argument we hear so often with oblivion/fallout etc. I think it’s a legitimate concern and that simply saying something along the lines of “you could just not use fast travel” doesn’t really address it)

Having said that, I don’t think the bed thing in Minecraft is going to be much of a problem in the way you suspect Anonymous. I think it is shaping up so that you will only want to sleep in your spawn point. if you are in the middle of a dungeon you will not be whipping out a bed to use simply because you’ll then start spawing there instead, rather than at your lovely home to which you may not be able to find your way back. I think the safeguards against abusing the system are inherent in the system.

• Colthor says:

John Walker makes rape joke. Internet implodes.

• TheTourist314 says:

Oh, but the game did force me into bed. With all of its open ended goodness, its peaceful voxelly world. I was in its bed before I even realized where I was.

• psyk says:

peaceful mode does have squids.

squids are a peaceful mob that give you ink.

5. Coins says:

YES YES YES.

6. Artist says:

Wow, beating black people… how racist…=)

7. pakoito says:

I suggested the bed stuff in the forums one lifetime ago, I’m glad I can finally explore far away without caring about dying.

Beds should be quite expensive, anyway.

• Jerricho says:

They will be crafted from the finest mahogany and inlaid with finely carved obsidian. The linen will be crafted from the wool of 1000 counted sheep and dyed blue with Lapis lazuli.

• colinmarc says:

The bed menaces with spikes of bed.

• harbuckle says:

Beds a great idea. I agree that it should be harder to make though. Using obsidian and wool would at least make one survive without sleep until they have mined diamonds and obsidian. Also using coloured wool to have a diferent coloured bed would be fun, although it would mean using more slots in the terrain area.

8. DanPryce says:

Cool. I hope if you put two next to each other they become double beds, like with boxes. Then I hope that Notch implements Ladies.

9. Berzee says:

Those videos…are awesome.

10. Nighthood says:

I love that first video, just for how weird it is. Good special effects too, the other one goes a bit OTT really.

Funny how low budget films now look better than a lot of huge budget films do in terms of CGI.

11. symuun says:

This is great news. There’s nothing more demoralising than dying in a cave, days from spawn, and losing all the iron I’ve spent hours collecting, down in the dark. Having half a chance of getting back to my stuff in time will be lovely.

12. Kefren says:

I love Minecraft BUT recently anyone coming onto my MP server can’t take stuff from boxes and gets huge lag despite being in ops.txt. Now no-one will play with me! :-(

13. Tei says:

Maybe Rock Paper Shotgun can interview machinima makers “Yogcast”. Is a phenomenon of the Internet, most of his minecraft videos have about 100.000 views.

His last review of a Minecraft mod has about 50K views and was posted yesterday.
    One of his playsessions with a custom made minecraft map has 100K views.
    The episode 9 of his serial has 415K views.

Also, are brits people, and this site is britis. For all I know UK is a tiny island and you can go anywhere in a car in about 1 hour driving. It can’t be hard.

• Po0py says:

These guys are hilarious. It’s basically role-play in the world of Minecraftia. They make up stories as if they were in an rpg and have NPC characters controlled by other people and build cities so they can act out all the drama. And it’s actually all really well done in a goofy kind of way. They put a lot of thought into characters and all sorts of comedy situations. Simon’s voice acting is pure comedy gold. One of my favorite YouTubers by far.

• Chalky says:

Absolutely, everyone who’s interested in minecraft should go check out these guys, they’re great.

• skalpadda says:

I’ve often wondered how they manage to fit so many people into Britain. Are they stackable?

• Devenger says:

Yeah, us Brits can be stacked 16 to a slot, so 432 of us can be stored in a 1×1 Wooden Chest. Additionally, we’re working on branching Britain’s existing world onto two servers, so that not only is there twice the space, but also that the two major political parties can each get a world all to themselves to ruin with their foolery. (Both may well be equally awful.)

• McDan says:

You’re right Tei, we all do live on a tiny island. But we make up for it with tea, it’s a magical substance that not only tastes good but delays the aging process. Now you may think that this would mean a problem with overcrowding from the amount of old people. But just remember, what’s soylent green made from?

• The Tupper says:

Yes, Tei, Britain is small.
      But it’s wide where it matters.

And I agree, the Yogscast guys are funny. RPS kinda funny, y’know?

• Thermal Ions says:

I see TotalBiscuit’s got himself an appearance on the show this week.

14. Nero says:

Meh, who needs real beds. I make my beds out of wood with a cobblestone pillow. Soo god.
    No really, I find this a really good idea to finally being able to change your spawn point.

And I saw those videos earlier and they look great.

15. AdamK117 says:

Those videos are absolutely stunning use of some visual effects (and made me lol hard).

16. sinelnic says:

It´s an excellent idea, excellent. Good choice Mr Notch, good choice.

17. 3lbFlax says:

Bed is a great solution to the spawn reset – I was thinking an expensive-to-make flag, which would have made changing the spawn point more of an ordeal – originally I thought it ought to be hard to do, but now I wonder why I thought that at all. It’s just better for the player, which is generally a good thing in a game. If you’re thoroughly sick of your spawn point you’ll just create a portal or rail system to get out of it quickly, so this just stops you wasting your time.

In terms of respawning near to dropped loot, in my experience I’d still be miles away, and chances are it all fell into lava anyway. If I drop it near a non-base home I’ve probably got a fast route back to it already.

Sleeping through night will also be useful, I suppose – if I’ve got a daytime project I just can’t wait to get back to – but there is a certain charm in falling into the day/night patterns of building outdoors and exploring mines. There have been a few times when I’ve been at a loose end after sunset, but then those times tend to lead to unexpected adventures.

Crucially, I look forward to putting Minecraft Me to bed just as I go to bed, i.e. at 4am.

18. skalpadda says:

I do hope beds will require something that’s a little harder to come by than just wood and wool or something. The first night or two and the need to make a basic shelter are great and sets the survival mode vibe quite well, it would be a shame if you can just quickly build a bed and skip it.

• psyk says:

Build hole in side of wall, block up top of entrance leaving the bottom square so you can see out.
      How is the bed going to ruin that.

Also you can make charcoal out of 2 wood so you don’t even need to find coal.

19. KingMudkip says:

FINALLY!!!!! Legally movable respawn! YES YES YES!!!!

20. po says:

So, the obvious question:

How are beds going to work in multiplayer?

21. Hoaxfish says:

Can’t go to sleep or the Creeper will get me
    Can’t go to sleep or the Creeper will get me
    Can’t go to sleep or the Creeper will get me
    Can’t go to sleep or the Creeper will get me

22. chargen says:

I know that it’s not exactly trending right now, but Dwarf Fortress now has BEES for chrissakes. BEES!

Also, you can get wool off a sheep, and goblins can get wool off of their trolls. Little things like that, like imagining a puny goblin shearing the matted back hair off a drooling troll in order to weave it into a garment, are things that graphics could never really do justice to.

• Zanchito says:

Dwarf Fortress has BEES now?? Man, I love that game. Also, ToadyOne should REALLY move the interface arc higher up on the priority list. I can’t help feeling he’s losing a lot of customers and money to the game’s presentation and control eldritchness . :(

• Eclipse says:

sorry for the shameless self-promotion :P I’m doing a game that’s a bit like Dwarf Fortress and you may like it http://www.dungeoncraftgame.com/ It’s still in early development but I’ll surely know the RPS castle doors once I have more interesting stuff for you guys, in the meantime you can follow the devlog or our twitter account!

23. crainey92 says:

Great news sounds epic to say the least. I’m a massive fan of Notch, Minecraft and Mojang and hope in the future they can continue to produce games as good as Minecraft.
    PS: How does PCG feel about RPS getting a Minecraft Exclusive? (They are the only ones I see getting Minecraft exclusives up till now and League of Legends aswell.)
    PSS: Saw the guys at corridor digital on the Minecraft/Machinima (Realm) livestream the other day. they seemed pretty nice and they done a preview of their Minecraft video there, it’s awesome.

24. Urael says:

Can’t wait to start putting a few Notches in those Bed posts. :)

25. Whitmore says:

I think that on Hard-mode, nasties should still be on the prowl and should possibly be able to disturb you in your sleep. This could inspire some interesting trap building or room defense ideas.

There needs to be some sort of concession, or risk to run on Hard-mode.

I don’t like the idea of too much safety in Minecraft.

26. Moonracer says:

this will be a nice option for those that don’t want to fear death as well as for those who just want it for role play or to make their house look a little more like a house.

Still Waiting for the Nether to work in multiplayer.

27. DeathRow says:

How will the beds affect SMP though?

28. Urthman says:

Is there a link with details about this news? Or did RPS just get an e-mail from Notch?

29. Navagon says:

Awesome updates and awesome vids in awesome post.

30. terry says:

Can we kill the beds? This is important.

31. Vinraith says:

This would seem to be pushing the game further away from the “survival” aspect, rather than closer to it. Good for the dedicated builders, I suppose, but disappointing for those of us that were hoping for a more survival-oriented game. In fact, one of the bigger motivations for building projects, IMO, was providing safe passage from your spawn to your base. Without the need to do that, the game really loses something.

Conversely, though, it’s awfully nice not to have to wait out the night in real time. I suppose I like phase 1 of this update but could do without phase 2.

• Napalm Sushi says:

There’s another category of players that you’re forgetting about: those who range a hundred miles from their original spawn in search of the promised land before settling, for whom the game currently becomes a punishing hardcore mode whether they like it or not. Finally, there’s some actual encouragement to enjoy one of Minecraft’s strongest aspects: exploration.

• Navagon says:

@ Napalm Sushi

Well said. This, coupled with the distance reducing nether should facilitate exploration and establishment of multiple bases.

• Vinraith says:

@Napalm Sushi

Exploration without risk is boring, especially since there’s so little reason to do it in Minecraft. I enjoy ranging far and wide for the survival challenge of it. I *like* “hardcore mode” and don’t want to see it go. By all means, implement the “respawn reset on rest” rule as an option for players that don’t enjoy the challenge, but don’t force me to choose between afking my way through the night and losing the most fun thing this game has to offer.

• psyk says:

Build around spawn point
      Make a compass

• Urael says:

Vinraith, some people like to explore without feeling like Bear Grylls, constantly on a knife-edge of survival/death. But there’s nothing saying you HAVE to use the beds, is there? The option to run off into the wilderness with only a knotted kerchief and a hearty song is still yours.

Personally, I adore the idea of being able to reset my spawn point so I’m not constantly forced back miles away from where I’m exploring. Exploration for me is simply about finding new places, seeing where this procedural world will take me. That’s excruciatingly difficult to do when any death, even accidentally, puts you all the way back to the start often meaning significant amounts of travel time to get back there. Exploration is also deathly dull when you have to suffer the night-times and don’t fancy amusing yourself with mining operations or running the gauntlet with the Mobs.

32. Persus-9 says:

ARGH! Sod’s law has struck and so today for the first time ever I died a long way from my spawn point, night fell as I was walking back so all my kit was gone and in it’s place where three skeletons, two creepers and a spider who promptly killed me again. I was carrying my only diamond pick at the time as well. Ah well at least I have some more diamond lying about.

33. bill says:

Don’t play minecraft (i don’t want to lose my free time!) but i’ve enjoyed reading about adventures in it.

I can’t help but wonder if the more they add to it, and the more polished it becomes, the less interesting it’ll be. Half of the crazy adventures that i’ve enjoyed reading about wouldn’t have happened if Quinns(?) could find his home or survive the night without fear.

• Navagon says:

I doubt that the bed will help you survive to be honest. You’d need to build it in a secured location – one you’d be safe in awake or not. I might be wrong, but I hope not.

34. Jakkar says:

I feel the energy it took to glance over this post was a waste, of a fragment, one of those exquisitely fried chips I ate earlier this afternoon. Beds? Do you post about furniture being added to any other games, or just the ones your community has an unhealthy fetish for? Gnyaar.

.. beds. Pff.

• Urael says:

I feel the energy used to write your comment could have been saved also.

Minecraft IS a phenomenon that deserves the coverage it gets, and the beds aren’t just another stick of furniture a la The Sims. If you’d read the post properly you’d have noticed that their introduction will (eventually) usher in a fundamental change to the way the game can be played. This is report-worthy, just as adding another type of gun or unit (or hat) in other genres gets valuable column inches.

35. skinlo says:

Hmm, bed is pointless, I play in peaceful.

36. Rive says:

The guy has seemed to have named his blog right… Videogamecultists are back in full effect.

Comment on this story