Atelier Ryza 2 is a pretty content-packed game which is sure to keep you busy for at least 100 hours or more. For those of you that have powered through it though, you might be wondering what DLC and add-ons are planned for the game. There is indeed planned DLC content for Atelier Ryza 2, which we’ll outline below.
Atelier Ryza 2 DLC roadmap
Koei Tecmo have indeed laid out a roadmap for additional content for Atelier Ryza 2. It’s mostly cosmetic items, and there are different release times depending on the item. We’ve listed the new add-ons below, alongside when you can expect each one.
- Ryza's Swimsuit "Tropical Summer"- before end of April 2021
- Lent's Swimsuit "Beach Flag King"- before end of April 2021
- Tao's Swimsuit "School Trip"- before end of April 2021
- Klaudia's Swimsuit "Black Monokini"- before end of April 2021
- Patricia's Swimsuit "White Beach Corset"- before end of April 2021
- Clifford's Swimsuit "Ocean Treasure"- before end of April 2021
- Serri's Swimsuit "Bitter Chocolate"- before end of April 2021
- Recipe Expansion Pack "The Art of Synthesis"- before end of April 2021
- Recipe Expansion Pack "The Art of Battle"- before end of April 2021
- Additional Area "Keldorah Castle" - before end of May 2021
- High-difficulty Area "Flame Sun Island" - before end of May 2021
- Gust Extra BGM Pack - before end of April 2021
Season Pass bonuses
If you pick up the Atelier Ryza 2 Season Pass you’ll get access to some bonus content. It’s an extra outfit for Ryza. It’s called the “Mysterious Book Alchemist”, and is based on Sophie from Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book.
That's all of the additional content planned for Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends and the Secret Fairy. For more on the game be sure to check out our guide on how to get Ether Cores, as well as our review.