Blogging was all usual on April 1st here. Well, as usual if it was April 1st 1993. It seemed like a good idea. No, really. All the stories follow...
- Preview: Sam & Max Hit The Road.
- Voxel Pops: New Comanche Campaigns
- More Molyneux Broken Promises: Syndicate.
- Feisty: Betrayal At Krondor Demo.
- Why Games Are Important by Quintin age 7¼
- Make Room For Doom! Clever, I Know.
- Wot I Think: Star Wars Chess.
- The Incredible Secret Future Of Videogames.
Special thanks for everyone who played along the gags, even everyone who jumped on the DRM-for-game-revealed-it's-a-codewheel-esque jokes. We were going to do that one, you basts.