In a similar vein to the Uzi, the Striker 45 in Warzone isn’t a close range monster, but more of a mid to long range contender. It’s also home to a number of unique attachments and configurations, one of which turns it into a burst fire weapon that rivals even the FAMAS.
In this build we’re going to keep it conventional, though. With our mixture of attachments the Striker 45 should serve you pretty well, although it’s definitely not a top tier pick - maybe one day with a bit of a buff.
Here’s how we build the Striker 45 for Warzone.
Best Striker 45 Loadout in Warzone
To bring the most of the Striker you’ll want to up its damage range and lower its vertical recoil a touch. It’s worth jumping into multiplayer to level it up as many of its best attachments are locked behind these tiers. We’d recommend a playlist which involves Shipment, Rust, or Shoot House if possible.
Here’s our preferred Striker 45 loadout for Warzone:
- Barrel - 400mm Stainless Steel
- Muzzle - Monolithic Suppressor
- Laser - Tac Laser
- Rear Grip - FTAC 60 Series Rubber
- Underbarrel - Merc Foregrip
As is the case with most Warzone-specced weapons, the longest barrel offers the most long range benefits.The Monolithic Suppressor adds to this while dampening noise, while the Tac Laser will increase stability, give you better ADS speeds, and more. The rear grip should help with recoil, while - you guessed it - the Merc Foregrip will also help on this front too.
We’ve found you don’t necessarily need a sight on the Striker 45 as the iron sight is quite nice, but feel free to swap out the Tac Laser if you need a little more clarity.
More of the best guns and loadouts:
- 1. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best AUG Loadout
- 2. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Oden Loadout
- 3. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best FAL Loadout
- 4. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Rytec AMR Loadout
- 5. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best M4A1 Loadout
- 6. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Grau 5.56 Loadout
- 7. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best RAM-7 Loadout
- 8. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best AK47 Loadout
- 9. Call of Duty: Warzone - Best Bruen Mk9 Loadout
Secondary, Perks, Equipment
Here’s what we like to run with it:
- Secondary weapon: Knife for mobility, or an Assault Rifle if you’re running Overkill.
- Perk 1 - Cold Blooded, Double Time or EOD
- Perk 2 - Ghost or Overkill
- Perk 3 - Amped
- Lethal - C4
- Tactical - Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenade
Take your pick out of Cold Blooded, Double Time or EOD. They all have their benefits and it’s largely down to personal preference.
Ghost ensures you won’t be spotted by UAV as circles tighten, while Overkill will come in handy if you need something stronger at long range - just remember to grab your Ghost loadout as late game approaches.
We’ve found C4 to be the most versatile of the lethals as you can decide when to trigger its explosion, while a Heartbeat Sensor is fantastic at giving you valuable intel on enemies without Ghost. It becomes a little obsolete as the game goes on and more enemies have Ghost, but it can be a real lifesaver early to midgame.
We’ve popped the Stun Grenade in here as another option as it’s brilliant for pushing enemies if you know they’re vulnerable. Land a hit and they’ll be unable to turn for a very long time (if they aren’t running EOD) which’ll make them a much easier target to take down.
Now you know the ins and outs of the Striker 45, why not check some of our other Warzone guides? For some more advanced strats, we've got a page on slide cancelling in Warzone, as well as advice on how to unlock the Rytec AMR, the new sniper rifle in Warzone.