There are a couple of ways to get your stats in Warzone. Warning: You might find out more than you want to know about your ability compared to the rest of the playerbase.
How to check and track your stats in Warzone
Here's how to check your kills, deaths, scores, and wins within the Warzone game:
The best way to track your scores is in-game, where you'll be able to go onto the leaderboards and compare your stats with your friends.
Follow these steps to do so:
- Step 1: Navigate to 'Barracks'. This can be found between 'Challenges' and 'Store' in the main Warzone menu.
- Step 2: Click on 'Records'. Here, you'll be able to check your stats, as well as the rest of the world's.
- Step 3: Choose which stat you want to check. The options are Score, Kills, Wins, and Plunder.
- Step 4: Filter to 'Friends'. Press Square on PS4, or click on the icon above the leaderboards. There, you'll be able to filter the lists so only you and your friends show up, letting you compare and contrast your prowess.
COD Tracker is a tool used by players that'll let you check your stats more easily. It's a third-party resource that gets all the leaderboard information, pools it together, and adds a bit extra info such as which percentile you fall into.
It's easy to get your stats:
- Step 1: Go to COD Warzone Tracker.
- Step 2: Select your platform and game. You can choose between Warzone, Modern Warfare Multiplayer, or other games like VALORANT, Apex Legends, and Black Ops 4.
- Step 3: Input your username. Make sure you've chosen the correct platform for the username to work properly - you can choose your Activision, PSN, Xbox Live, and Battle.net username.
- Step 4: Peruse your stats in despair that so many people are ranked higher than you. Just us? Oh, okay.
So that's all you need to know about tracking your stats in Warzone and Modern Warfare! It's a shame there isn't an easier way, but the external tracker is a great resource. How about using some of our guides to improve your stats? We have tips on the Best Loadouts for Warzone to get you moving, as well as handy advice on how to land faster in the Warzone.