Most of the Aggro Paladins being used right now won't exactly break the bank to play, but if you're new to the game or you're just not sure this is the kind of deck for you, we wanted to shine a light on a popular budget version of the archetype that you can take out for a trial.
It's not an enormously complex deck to play, but to help you get started we've also outlined all of the combos that exist in this cheap version of Aggro Paladin. Careful study of these should give you a good grounding before you head to the ladder, but take a look at our full Aggro Paladin deck list guide for more insight on playing this kind of deck - the cards are different, but the general advice is always applicable.
Got any questions? Let us know what's causing you a problem in the comments and we'll try to steer you back onto the right path!
|2 x Righteous Protector||2 x Argent Squire|
|2 x Smuggler's Run||2 x Fire Fly|
|2 x Argent Protector||2 x Acolyte of Pain|
|2 x Grimestreet Outfitter||2 x Stonehill Defender|
|2 x Howling Commander||2 x Saronite Chain Gang|
|2 x Rallying Blade||2 x Doppelgangster|
|2 x Grimestreet Enforcer||2 x Argent Commander|
|2 x Bonemare|
Deck Import ID: AAECAZ8FAA+ZAvUF/gf7DNmuArO7ApW8Ave8Avm/ApvCAuvCApvLAuPLAqbOAsTPAgA=
More budget Frozen Throne deck guides
- 1. Evolve Shaman - Budget Evolve Shaman
- 2. Pirate Warrior - Budget Pirate Warrior
- 3. Token Druid - Budget Token Druid
- 4. Jade Druid - Budget Jade Druid
- 5. Midrange Hunter - Budget Midrange Hunter
Let's break down the combos you have with this particular version of the budget Aggro Paladin. Committing these to memory will go a long way to helping you achieve a much higher win-rate. Make 'em all second nature!
- When you cast Smuggler's Run, every minion in your hand will gain an additional +1 / +1 of stats. It pays to get as much value as you can from this play, especially as this is a cheaper version of the deck.
- You can use Argent Protector to give an active minion a Divine Shield. This will let the target deliver damage to a problematic minion without coming to any harm.
- Grimestreet Outfitter works in a similar fashion to Smuggler's Run, but as well as getting the bonus stats you'll also get a 1 / 1 minion out into play as well.
- Rallying Blade synergises with every minion on the board that has Divine Shield. If they're bubbled when you equip this weapon, each one will gain +1 / +1 of stats.
- Try to protect Grimestreet Enforer as much as possible, as he'll grant +1 / +1 of stats to every minion card in your hand, for every turn he remains alive on the board.
- If it's at all possible you should avoid playing Doppelgangster until you've fattened the base card up with as many buffs as possible.
- You can use Bonemare to not only give a friendly minion a huge buff of +4 / +4 stats, it'll also gain Taunt which provides your side of the board with an intimidating defensive wall.