Giveaway: 5000 keys for the Dreadnought beta
Multiplayer space battles between capital ships
There are plenty of games now about piloting zippy little space fighters, but still only one or two that offer you the chance to pilot hulking great capital ships. That's what Dreadnought is offering: a team-based multiplayer game about gigantic spaceships firing lasers and missiles at one another across the deep space and the upper atmosphere of alien worlds. It's due to launch into open beta in a couple weeks and we've got 5000 keys that will get you in right now.
Here's a trailer of the game, which describes a little more about the game:
All progress earned in the beta now will carry over to the final game.
The widget below will dispense your key in exchange for one of three actions: looking at our Facebook page for a moment, following us on Twitter, or following us on YouTube. We like it when you follow us places, basically.
RPS Giveaway: 5000 Dreadnought beta keys
The keys are limited to one per user and the widget above will close automatically when all the codes are gone.
How to redeem your code
If you have a Grey Box account:
1. Log in to your Grey Box account.
2. Click the "redeem game code" button on the main account settings page and redeem your code (including dashes) here.
3. Go back to the main account settings page and click the "download the launcher" button to start downloading the game.
If you don’t have a Grey Box account:
1. Register for a Grey Box account here.
2. Check your inbox. Click the link in the email we send you to confirm your account.
3. After confirming your email, you’ll be sent to the Grey Box login page. Enter your user name and password.
4. Click the "redeem game code" button on the main account settings page and redeem your code (including dashes) here.
5. Go back to the main account settings page and click the "download the launcher" button to start downloading the game.