For much of its existence, Wild N'Zoth Rogue was a deck that focused purely on controlling the board and fielding a steady flow of Deathrattle minions into play before N'Zoth, the Corruptor was dropped on the board in the late-game. Pretty simple stuff.
While that's still very much a core part of playing the deck, you now get to field a host of Jade Golem-related cards along the way. If you're unfamiliar with this mechanic, the first Jade Golem that's added to the board has a mere 1/1 stats, but the next one has 2/2, the third one 3/3 and so on and so forth.
In our Wild N'Zoth Rogue guide, we're highlighting what we think is the top deck list for this archetype in the current metagame. We've also got some important advice for you on Mulliganing your hand correctly at the start of each match, before wrapping things up with a look at all of the most important combos available to you.
Have any questions? Let us know in the comments and we'll do our best to help you master this very sticky Hearthstone deck.
BREAKING NEWS! - Don't miss our Journey to Un'Goro guide, which contains everything we know about the next expansion for Hearthstone!
Wild N'Zoth Rogue deck list and strategy - Gadgetzan
Right now we think this is the top Wild N'Zoth Rogue deck you can take to the ladder. Don't forget to let us know how you're getting on with it - as well as any changes you've made - in the comments.
|2 x Backstab||1 x Patches the Pirate||MSG|
|2 x Cold Blood||2 x Small-time Buccaneer||MSG|
|1 x Journey Below||TOG||1 x Bloodmage Thalnos|
|1 x Swashburglar||KAR||2 x Nerubian Egg||NAX|
|2 x Jade Shuriken||MSG||2 x Defender of Argus|
|2 x Jade Swarmer||MSG||2 x Piloted Shredder||GVG|
|2 x Sap||2 x Sludge Belcher||NAX|
|1 x Fan of Knives||1 x Aya Blackpaw||MSG|
|2 x Unearthed Raptor||LOE||1 x Cairne Bloodhoof|
|1 x N'Zoth, the Corruptor||TOG|
More great Hearthstone guides:
- The best Standard Hearthstone decks
- The best Wild Hearthstone decks
- Hearthstone: Deck Tier List
- Wild N'Zoth Rogue deck list and guide
Wild N'Zoth Rogue Mulligan guide - Gadgetzan
Use the following as a guide for making your card choices at the start of a match:
- Druid - Jade Swarmer, Nerubian Egg, Small-time Buccaneer, Unearthed Raptor
- Hunter - Backstab, Bloodmage Thalnos, Jade Shuriken, Jade Swarmer, Small-time Buccaneer
- Mage - Jade Swarmer, Nerubian Egg, Piloted Shredder, Small-time Buccaneer, Unearthed Raptor
- Paladin - Backstab, Bloodmage Thalnos, Fan of Knives, Jade Swarmer, Small-time Buccaneer, Swashburglar
- Priest - Jade Swarmer, Piloted Shredder, Small-time Buccaneer, Unearthed Raptor
- Rogue - Backstab, Jade Swarmer, Small-time Buccaneer, Unearthed Raptor
- Shaman - Backstab, Jade Shuriken, Jade Swarmer, Small-time Buccaneer, Swashburglar
- Warlock - Jade Shuriken, Jade Swarmer, Nerubian Egg, Sap, Small-time Buccaneer, Unearthed Raptor
- Warrior - Backstab, Bloodmage Thalnos, Jade Shuriken, Jade Swarmer, Small-time Buccaneer, Swashburglar
Wild N'Zoth Rogue tips, combos and synergies - Gadgetzan
- Every Deathrattle minion of yours that dies during the game will be summoned back onto the board when N'Zoth, the Corruptor is played.
- The following cards all interact with the Jade Golem mechanic: Aya Blackpaw, Jade Shuriken, Jade Swarmer.
- Unearthed Raptor is able to copy the Deathrattle mechanic off a friendly minion that's already on the board. You've now got solid targets for this at every stage of the game.
- You can used cards like Defender of Argus and Cold Blood to boost up a Deathrattle minion - particularly Nerubian Egg - so they can trade up nicely and still leave a body on the board.
- Bloodmage Thanos increases the strength of all the damage-dealing spells in this deck.
- Playing Small-time Buccaneer will drag Patches the Pirate onto the board for free - but only if this latter card is in your deck, not your hand.