Wild Renolock exploits the healing power of signature card Reno Jackson in order to amass a lethal collection of cards via Life Tap without breaking a sweat. As the game plays out it's largely a case of clearing the opponent's board down before piling on what should be an insurmountable amount of pressure in the later stages of the match.
At this stage of the Un'Goro metagame, we feel like the deck list we've highlighted here is the strongest you can pilot right now. We've added a few Mulligan tips to this guide just below the deck, and also broken down all of the fundamental card combos that make it such a powerful force to be reckoned with on the Wild ladder.
We'll revise this Wild Renolock deck again as we approach Hearthstone's next expansion. Until then, enjoy!
BREAKING NEWS! A new expansion is coming! Check out our Frozen Throne guide for all the latest information.
Wild Renolock deck list and strategy - Un'Goro
Here's a very strong Wild Renolock deck list for the Un'Goro metagame:
|1 x Mortal Coil
|1 x Zombie Chow
|1 x Dark Peddler
|1 x Acidic Swamp Ooze
|1 x Darkbomb
|1 x Doomsayer
|1 x Demonwrath
|1 x Brann Bronzebeard
|1 x Imp Gang Boss
|1 x Earthen Ring Farseer
|1 x Hellfire
|1 x Mind Control Tech
|1 x Imp-losion
|1 x Defender of Argus
|1 x Shadowflame
|1 x Kazakus
|1 x Voidcaller
|1 x Piloted Shredder
|1 x Siphon Soul
|1 x Twilight Drake
|1 x Abyssal Enforcer
|1 x Antique Healbot
|1 x Lord Jaraxxus
|1 x Sludge Belcher
|1 x Mal'Ganis
|1 x Emperor Thaurissan
|1 x Reno Jackson
|1 x Sylvanas Windrunner
|1 x Dr. Boom
|1 x N'Zoth, the Corruptor
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID:
For general strategy advice, take a look at our Renolock deck list guide for the Standard ladder.
Wild Midrange Shaman Mulligan guide - Un'Goro
Go for your early game minions during the Mulligan phase. That means always holding on to Dark Peddler and Imp Gang Boss. If you get Reno Jackson then you should keep him too, as having him in your hand lets you Life Tap in a very free and easy manner.
Beyond these evergreen keeps, you'll also value cards like Zombie Chow, Doomsayer, Mortal Coil and Darkbomb in aggro match-ups. You can afford to dig deeper for cards like Piloted Shredder and Twilight Drake if you feel confident you're facing a slower, more control-orientated opponent.
More popular guides:
- 1. Wild Renolock - Wild Renolock deck list guide
- 2. Best Wild decks - The best Wild Hearthstone decks
- 3. Best Standard decks - The best Standard Hearthstone decks
- 4. Tier List - Deck Tier List
- 5. Arena guide - Arena guide
Wild Renolock tips, combos and synergies - Un'Goro
Familiarise yourself with the following combos and deck synergies before taking Wild Renolock to the ladder:
- Demonwrath damages minions on both sides of the board, but Demons are immune to the damage. In this particular deck list, that means Imp Gang Boss (plus Imp spawns), the Imp-losion minions, Voidcaller, Abyssal Enforcer and Mal'Ganis are unaffected by the spell. If your opponent manages to pull Lord Jaraxxus into play as a minion, he'll also be immune.
- Keep in mind that Hellfire affects all minions, as well as both heroes! Don't accidentally send yourself out of the game...
- Shadowflame combos with Sylvanas Windrunner very nicely. It'll often clear a mid-game board, but try to work things out so you pinch a solid surviving enemy minion if you can.
- Voidcaller will put a random Demon from your hand into play when he dies. Be wary of how this might interact with Lord Jaraxxus in particular.
- Mal'Ganis increases the stats of all Demons by +2/+2, even the little Imps that spawn from Imp-losion and Imp Gang Boss.
- If a minion has a Battlecry effect, an active Brann Bronzebeard will cause that effect to go off twice when the card in question is played.
- Take a look at our Kazakus guide for a round-up of all the potions that can be concocted when you play this character.
- For each turn that he remains active on the board, Emperor Thaurissan will reduce the cost of all cards in your hand by one Mana.
- N'Zoth, the Corruptor will flood the board with any friendly Deathrattle minions that had died earlier on in the match.