Wild Silver Hands Recruit Paladin is a Hearthstone deck that doubles down on the hero's many means of acquiring these minor minions. With a very busy board, it's then possible to use plenty of buffs and boosts in order to increase the strength of this fighting force, and cause your opponent no end of frustration. Even if you get wiped out altogether, it's very easy to get back into the match again.
In our guide to playing this deck we've got the best deck list for you to use, as well as a few Mulligan tips to help you set up a decent early-game. We've also torn down all of the combos and synergies that exist in this version. Take a bit of time to study these as it's essential you understand how these cards can be blended together to maximum effect.
If you have any strategy advice for piloting this deck yourself, we'd love to hear about it in the comments.
BREAKING NEWS! A new expansion is coming! Check out our Frozen Throne guide for all the latest information.
Wild Silver Hand Recruit Paladin deck list and strategy - Un'Goro
This is the most powerful Silver Hand Recruit Paladin deck list for the Wild format that we're aware of. We'll update this article again if we comes across another that seems even stronger:
|2 x Lost in the Jungle||UNG||1 x Golakka Crawler||UNG|
|2 x Equality||2 x Stonehill Defender||UNG|
|2 x Shielded Minibot||GVG|
|2 x Muster for Battle||GVG|
|2 x Steward of Darkshire||TOG|
|1 x Wickerflame Burnbristle||MSG|
|2 x Consecration|
|2 x Lightfused Stegodon||UNG|
|2 x Truesilver Champion|
|2 x Quartermaster||GVG|
|2 x Stand Against Darkness||TOG|
|2 x Spikeridged Steed||UNG|
|1 x Sunkeeper Tarim||UNG|
|1 x Lay on Hands|
|1 x Ragnaros, Lightlord||TOG|
|1 x Tirion Fordring|
Select and copy the long ID string below, then create a deck in Hearthstone to export this deck into your game.
Deck Import ID:
The overall objective here is to simply keep fielding a very broad board of minor minions, then use other spells and minions to boost their strength. For a strategic overview you'll find all the tips you need in the synergy section at the bottom of this page.
Wild Silver Hand Recruit Paladin Mulligan guide - Un'Goro
It's quite hard to make a bad Mulligan decision here as you've so many early game plays! If it gets you an early board presence then it's a good path to choose.
Lost in the Jungle, Golakka Crawler and Shielded Minibot are both very strong starting plays, and the Crawler is particular useful of course in Pirate-fuelled match-ups.
You can always use your Turn 2 to build another dude using your Hero Power, so if you get something like Steward of Darkshire or Muster Battle as well then these are fine Turn 3 plays to follow up with.
More popular guides:
- 1. Wild Silver Hand Recruit Paladin - Wild Silver Hand Recruit Paladin deck list guide
- 2. Wild Midrange Paladin - Wild Midrange Paladin deck list guide
- 3. Wild Secret Paladin - Wild Secret Paladin deck list guide
- 4. Best Wild decks - The best Wild Hearthstone decks
- 5. Top Hearthstone Decks - Top Hearthstone decks
- 6. Tier List - Deck Tier List
- 7. Arena guide - Arena guide
Wild Silver Hand Recruit Paladin tips, combos and synergies - Un'Goro
Like any buff duck of this nature, there are quite a few combos to think about at each stage of the match. The following tips should help you understand what makes this deck tick though:
- Your classic board clear with this kind of deck is Equality followed by Consecration. Assuming the enemy minions have no Divine Shields to protect them or Deathrattle qualities, this will wipe their board completely. Just keep in mind that your own minions will be brought down to one Health in the process as well.
- Assuming you have a broader board of minions than your oppponent - something you should not struggle to achieve with Dude Paladin - then Sun Keeper Tarim will allow you to boost your minions, bring your opponent's down to size, and set up a very preferential board state for yourself.
- If your opponent has played a Pirate onto the board, you can play Golakka Crawler to not just gobble the minion up, but also grow in size as well. Post-feast, your Golakka Crawler will be a 3 / 4 stat minion - not bad for a two Mana play!
- You will summon an awful lot of one Health minions when playing this deck, and if Steward of Darkshire is present when you do so they'll each gain the Divine Shield effect.
- Quartermaster buffs all of your active Silver Hand Recruits by granting them an extra 2 / 2 of stats. This card is very often combined with Muster for Battle on Turn 8 to ensure you have a board that survives minor AOE plays by your opponent.
- You can achieve a similar Turn 10 play by casting Stand Against Darkness, followed by Quartermaster.
- Spikeridged Steed is a very painful thing for your opponent to deal with, and you can apply it to just about any minion - the bigger the vanilla minion the better though, as they'll have to waste more resources just to get at the 2 / 6 Taunt that spawns from it!
- If you have a collection of Silver Hand Recruits on the board, you can use Lightfused Stegodon to put them all through the Adapt process. You'll be tasked with choosing one of three boosts which have been randomly selected from the following pool of ten:
|Crackling Shield||Divine Shield|
|Flaming Claws||+3 Attack|
|Liquid Membrane||Can't be targeted by spells or Hero Powers|
|Living Spores||Deathrattle: Summon two 1/1 Plants|
|Rocky Carapace||+3 Health|
|Shrouding Mist||Stealth until your next turn|
|Volcanic Might||+1 / +1 stats|