Want to know where to find all Kappa Statue locations in Yakuza: Like a Dragon? Kappa Statues are a collectible in Yakuza: Like a Dragon. You'll need to hunt them all down as part of the Part Time Hero sidequest, but that won't prove easy. There are 10 Kappa Statues in total, and one of them only appears after Chapter 7.
In this guide, we'll break down where to find all Kappa Statues locations in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, so that you can quickly take a picture with them all and earn a hefty amount of Yen as a reward.
Where to find all ten Kappa Statues in Yakuza: Like a Dragon
There are a total of 10 Kappa Statues in Yakuza: Like a Dragon. To collect them, you must walk up to each Kappa Statue and interact with them to take a picture.
Here's a map I put together which should help you visualise where they're all located:
Below, you'll find a full list of every Kappa Statue in Yakuza: Like a Dragon and details on their locations:
- S. Sakura River Street: Riverside, where Misaki Street connects with Sakura River Street.
- Sunrise Street: South side of this street, peeking out from behind the curtain of a shop with a green awning.
- Survive Bar: Tucked away inside a closet on the second floor of Survive Bar in the Bar District.
- Hamakita Park: Inside the white truck, beside the vendor
- Jinnai Station: Just west of Jinnai Station, inside an elevator
- Mirai Batting Center: Northeast tip of the map, behind Mirai Batting Center
- Red Light District: On the eastern most side of E. Central Street, there's a narrow alleyway tucked behind a small park. Head down this alleyway, and just as it opens out, turn left and face the green fence. Behind it, you'll spot the Kappa on a flight of stairs.
- Chinatown: In a tiny nook west of the crossroads, between two restaurants on the north side.
- Restaurant Alley: Head down the path north of the weapons vendor and west of the Restuarant Row on your map. Go up the stairs to your right, and just as you reach a load of red chairs, look forwards and up towards the balcony of the building opposite. The Kappa will be next to a door staring right at you. (Only accessible once you've reached Chapter 5)
- Korea Town: Behind the Fukutokucho building in Korea Town, there's a set of metal stairs. Run up the first two flights, get your phone camera out, and point it at the balcony opposite. The Kappa is hiding on the right side of this balcony, next to some rusty air conditioning units. (Only accessible once you've reached Chapter 7)
Once you've taken pictures with all the Kappas, head back to your nearest Part Time Hero rep marked by a blue helmet icon on your map (they'll be at a convenience store). Talk to them, select "Report Back", and accept your rewards!
Here's what you'll get for finding all the Kappa Statues in Yakuza: Like a Dragon:
- 2 million Yen
- 30 Member Points
- 1x Water God's Amulet
- 1x Tempered Safety Glass
- 1x Staminan XX
That covers all Kappa Statue locations in Yakuza: Like a Dragon. If you're on a hunt for collectibles, take a look at our guide on where to find the missing cats in Yakuza: Like a Dragon. If you're simply out for some cash, check out our guides on how to make money fast in Yakuza: Like a Dragon and how to succeed in the Business Management minigame.