If you’re playing Persona 5 Strikers, you probably know the drill by now. Get to a new city, investigate the potential baddie and jail Monarch, take them down. With that in mind, here’s a nice easy walkthrough of how to investigate Mariko Hyodo rumours in Sapporo.
How to complete the Hyodo investigation in Shibuya
This one is a little more personal. When you’re introduced to Hyodo, it turns out she’s an old family friend of Haru’s father. To be fair, he wasn’t a great guy, but the fact that Haru knows her and calls her ‘Mari-san’ means there’s at least some kind of conflict as to Hyodo’s intentions. So, why not ask around the town to make sure you’re doing the right thing by going after her?
- Listen in on the people crowded around the poster just past where Ann is standing
- Yusuke will text you telling you to come to the pharmacy vending machine, but will bother you about some random stuff on his mind rather than actually help. At least you get a healing item out of it
- Across from Yusuke at the pharmacy you’ll see a Gaunt Businessman though. He’ll say the mayor will be livid if he doesn’t recover from his cold
- Cross the big road and head to the other side of the town
- Turn left after crossing the big road and talk to Cynical Woman, who’ll express a lack of enthusiasm for Hyodo
- Finally, chat with the Political Old Man across from where Ryuji is standing. He’ll state that you should be voting for Hyodo as she’s a wonderful person with everything it takes to lead Sapporo
It’s absolutely worth checking out the various restaurants and shops in town here too - I picked up some recipes and ingredients before heading back to the campervan. The Seafood Bowl is a particular highlight, providing both 20 SP to all allies and an attack boost effect.
Now you’re all sorted with the Sapporo investigation, why not have a look at some more of our Persona 5 Strikers guides? We have a handy page on the Sendai investigation, as well as tips on how to gain BOND points in Persona 5 Strikers.