Persona 5 Strikers: how to get more BOND points
How to get BOND Points.
In Persona 5 Strikers, the way to permanently upgrade your team and abilities is through BOND Points. There are a bunch of ways to obtain BOND points, and you’ll need as many of them as possible to maximise your upgrades. Here you go then: how to get BOND Points in Persona 5 Strikers.
On this page:
How to gain BOND Points in Persona 5 Strikers
BOND Points are essential for your progress in Persona 5 Strikers. You’ll need as many of them as possible to ensure your progression through the game is nice and smooth. There are different ones you should be looking to get upgraded quickly, so check out our page on the best BOND Skills for more info on that. Needless to say, you’ll struggle without investing these points.
What are BOND Points?
BOND Points are here in the absence of Confidants from the original Persona 5. Previously, you could talk to your friends and deepen your relationships with them, but now you’ll have to unlock these similar upgrades in a different way. BOND Points unlock BOND Skills, which range from simply boosting your party’s HP to improving Joker’s cooking ability. There’s a host of ways to obtain these points too.
How to get BOND Points
You might be missing out on BOND Points! That wouldn’t be very good at all. Nope, you’ll want to make absolutely certain you’re doing all the following things as much as possible, otherwise you could start falling behind.
- Win battles: By beating enemies you earn BOND EXP, which leads to BOND Ranks potential upgrades. This means if you’re desperate, you can feel free to grind them out in already-cleared jails.
- Do requests: Some requests directly reward you with BOND EXP, including Ann’s Sendai Sweets one and Ryuji’s Sapporo Ramen mission. Do as many of these as possible and you’ll get some big point boosts.
- Complete jails: When you reach certain parts of the story or reach checkpoints in jails and the like, you’ll earn BOND EXP. For example, when you find the three targets in the Sendai jail and are sent back to the real world to prepare, you get a few points.
- Cook new meals: By cooking with a recipe you haven’t made before, you’ll gain the trust of your friends and some BOND Points.
- Upgrade Bondmaker: This might be one for our Best BOND Skills page, but it’s important to state here too. The Bondmaker BOND Skill, located in the middle of the second-bottom row, lets you increase your BOND level more quickly. Upgrade this as soon as you can to maximise your BOND Points.
- Go places with your teammates: In towns, you can visit various places and your teammates will join you for a fun little day out. This gives you BOND Points. For example, if you’re in Osaka and examine the big-footed Billiken statue, Sophia will have some dialogue with you and give you some points. Each location has something similar to this, so keep your eye out.
That’s all you need to get as many BOND Points as possible! We’ll keep you updated if more farming methods are established too. If only bonding with real people was as easy as beating up ghosts.
Now you’re best friends with everyone and also extremely powerful, why not have a look at some of our other Persona 5 Strikers guides? We’ve got a best Persona 5 Strikers characters tier list, as well as advice on completing Zenkichi’s Cooking Papa mission.