With Warframe seeing so many updates, and the bulk of the updates being documented only in the official forums, we've put together a list the latest updates for Warframe whenever they appear from the source. This will give you an easy-to-access source for the latest Warframe updates on PC.
If any of the new stuff sounds tempting for you to get back into Warframe, head to our Warframe guide hub to find some tips to get you up-to-speed, as well as more in-depth guides for Warframe's more complex bits.
Warframe updates guide
This guide will be going over all of the updates, from the "Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0", up until the most recent one. All of the hot fixes and updates have come from the Warframe forums.
Warframe Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.8.3
This update brought two new Tactical Alerts that last until 13th May 2019 at 19:00 BST, 14:00 EDT, 11:00 PDT, and 20:00 CEST respectively. These are replayable alerts that give you the chance to fight the Wolf - the main boss of the Nightwave events.
The Wolf Hunt: Tactical Alert #1 (Level 20-30)
- One-time reward: 10 Nitain Extract
- Guaranteed Wolf spawn
The Wolf Hunt: Tactical Alert #2 (Level 50-75)
- One-time reward: Rifle Riven Mod
- One-time reward: Stratos Emblem
- Guaranteed Wolf spawn
After you’ve completed and acquired your one-time rewards, the option to replay either Tactical Alerts is yours! Take on the more challenging Wolf for increased Drop Rates on his goodies, or keep it leisurely with the lower level Wolf.
*You must be at least Nightwave Rank 5 to participate in these Tactical Alerts.
Other game changes
- Reduced The Wolf of Saturn Six’s tankiness.
- Self Damage reduced by Cautious Shot increased from 90% to 99%.
- Adjusted the Arbitration Shield Drone hitbox to encapsulate the whole visible body.
- Fixed the Kuva Siphon Cloud hitbox being much taller than the Cloud suggests.
- Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash not being affected by Corpus Nullifier fields.
- Fixed the Tatsu unique mechanic no longer functioning correctly once a player dies and revives.
- Fixed anti-stationary-target grenades thrown by Corpus Crewmen having their explosion timer being set to 0.5s upon landing on the ground. Now they are on par with Grineer grenades again (3~4s lifetime).
- Fixed an issue where Damage conversion Mods could sometimes convert to the wrong type of Damage.
- Fixed a memory leak on Khora’s Stangledome that could result in low FPS over time as reported here.
- Fixed various cases of missing Transmission lip sync animations.
- Fixed a sound bug when Dual Wielding the Glaive and performing an aerial attack.
- Fixed an issue with Heavy Weapons not getting their Ammo back after cooldown time as a Client.
By clicking each of the Spoiler tags, you can see all of the previous updates to Warframe, up until Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.8.0.
That's all of the updates for Warframe, but there's plenty more to discover from previous inclusions into Warframe. For those starting out, do be sure to look at our Warframe Mods guide for some handy hints, while those looking to grab those sweet, sweet, Primes can check out our Warframe Prime Relics guide for more details.