In Persona 5 Strikers, you’ll have special requests to complete in-game. Some of these take place in jails, but others are out in the real world. An early one is Ann’s Sendai Sweets request, where she distracts you from your important thievery to ask for some sweet treats. It’s not too difficult though - here’s where to get all the Sendai Sweets for Ann in Persona 5 Strikers.
On this page:
How to complete Ann’s Sendai Sweets request
If you talk to Ann on the walkway while your party is in Sendai, you’ll be able to get her to give you a mission request to find a bunch of the best sweet treats in Sendai. It isn’t too difficult at first, and you’ll just need to wander about and go to various shops in town. Things do get a bit tougher though, which is where this handy guide comes in.
Shop locations for Sendai Sweets
You only need to go to two shops for the Sendai Sweets. Make sure you accept the request in the menu before you start. Here’s where to go:
- Zunda Mochi Shop - at the stall near your van you can get both the Zunda Shake and the Zunda Daifuku
- Japanese Sweet Shop - in the sweet shop just past where Yusuke is standing on the arcade, you can pick up the Gyutan Ice Cream
Once you have these in your pocket, go talk to Ann and turn in the request in the requests menu. Morgana will then suggest you go above and beyond for Ann and get her the super-special Zunda Supreme dessert. Well, it’s BOND points for the squad.
How to get the Zunda Supreme special dessert
In order to get the Zunda Supreme special dessert, accept the Lending A Paw mission request in your requests menu and follow these steps:
- Head to the park and talk to the Skeptical Woman. She’ll tell you the parfait isn’t on their usual menu
- Go to the shrine and talk to the woman outside there. She’ll say one of the shrine visitors mentioned that the manager has to specifically acknowledge you
- Go to the Fussy Manager near the Cafe Blue stall, and she’ll say you need a password. Apparently one guy was searching for it so he could get a gift for his ‘honey pie’
- Sophie suggests heading to the station
- Hopeless Romantic is standing around grumbling to himself just past where Ann is standing. He helpfully says the password to himself: Zunda Shiro
- Head back to Fussy Manager, give her the password, and you’re golden
- Go to the outdoor cafe - Cafe Blue, buy the Zunda Supreme, and report the Lending A Paw mission as complete
After completing this mission, Ann is absolutely delighted and you’ll get BOND points as your reward. One thing to keep in mind is that you need to actually buy the parfait, so make sure you have 640 Yen spare when you do this request.