Fed up of scavenging for new weapons from enemies? Do you just want to make your own weapons from scratch in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, but don't want to spend real money on them? Well, this guide is for you as you can also just go to certain locations and find them yourself. We've found most of the unlockable weapon blueprints and attachments and have listed them in this article.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapon blueprints and attachments guide
Our Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapon blueprints and attachments guide has the blueprint locations and the steps you need to take in order to unlock attachments and weapon blueprints.
- Intel explained
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapon blueprints and attachments
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapon blueprint locations
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint attachment locations
- How to equip attachments in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- How to use weapon blueprints in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
The first step to unlocking a new weapon blueprint or attachment is to gather some Intel. Within many of the structured buildings throughout Auroa, there are pieces of Intel on desks or other surfaces that when you interact with them, will show you multiple options. You can either use them to unlock new map locations for you to examine or more importantly, you can use them to unlock weapon blueprint/attachment missions. These are "blue" missions in the objectives section of the menu and can be tagged for your teammates.
Intel that you can gather includes attachments, weapon blueprints, and bivouac locations for that specific region. You will only discover stuff for a region in Infinity if the Intel you are currently gathering is also in Infinity. Only one person in a team can interact with a piece of Intel, so it's only polite that you talk to your teammates to see if any of them need a specific blueprint or attachment. Once you've finished with it, nobody else can interact with the Intel.
Weapon blueprints and attachments
Once you've gathered the intel, pop it onto your mission tab and follow the directions. If you're playing in guided mode, you'll see a blue dot appear on the map showing its location. These areas tend to be on the more well-defended side, so be sure that you are well prepared and stocked on syringes, particularly if you're going as a lone wolf.
Upon clearing out your designated area, head to the location on your mini-map (guided) or follow the directions (exploration) to your blueprint or attachment. You may also find skill chests nearby like the example above in the Fen Bog Testing Zone, so be sure to open that up while you're there for a free skill point. It's only fair that you have that little extra bonus for your efforts.
Since all of the Ghost Recon Breakpoint blueprint locations are fixed, here is a list of the blueprints we currently know the location of so far:
These are many weapon blueprints that are available to find, each of which is located in specific locations. To easily find the weapon blueprint you are looking for, I'd highly recommend pressing Ctrl+F and searching for the weapon type.
- MK17: Garbage Dump - Windy Islands
- MK48: Auroa Parliament - Liberty
- MP7: Outpost Black Tiger near Lismore Shelf - New Arygll
- L115A3: Auroa Power Plant - Channels
- P45T: Chem-Extraction Complex - Mount Hodgson
- SC-20K: Bald Peak Mine - Mount Hodgson
- UMP: Longford Farm - Fen Bog
- VHSD2: Whitestone Farm - Fen Bog
- M82: Assembly Hall Omega 01 - Restricted Area 01
- G28: Training Center, west of Lake Elizabeth - Restricted Area 01
- SASG12: Camp Ferret, north-west of Pleasant Island - Restricted Area 01
- AK74: Auroa Survival Shelter, south of Sun Lake and north of Army Pass - Good Hope Mountain
- TAC50: Maunga Nui Port, Sunken Clipper Bay - Smuggler's Coves
- FN Five-seven: Hybrid Engine Factory - Wild Coast eastern corner
- AK12: Skell Foundation Campus in the middle of Lake Kathryn - Cape North
- MK14: Abandoned Barracks on Hunter's Ridge - Seal Islands
- MP5: - Maunga Nui Eco Par, south of Autumn - Lake Liberty
- KSG12: Skell Security, north-east of Hanged Man Wood - Infinity
- SN-9mm: Infinity Transport Hub, east of Scour River and south of Fitzroy Cliff - Infinity
- M9: Skell Technology Office, south-west of Cloud Falls - Infinity
- RU12SG: Eternity, north of Brunton Valley - Liberty
- Scorpion Evo3: Auroa Recycling Factory, south of Shark sound - Windy Islands
- L86A1: Red Ferret Outpost, north of No Man Highland - Restricted Area 01
- 805 Bren: Camp Tiger, south of Coal Islands and east of Lighthouse Point - Sinking Country
- CTMMG: Sentinel Land Base, northwest of Moonlight Pond - Sinking Country
- MG121: Ammunition Depot, northwest of Man Eater Slough and south of Chalky Inlet - Sinking Country
- Desert Eagle: Howard Airfield, north of Chalky Inlet - Sinking Country
- Tavor: Engine R&D Centre, on Lake Boomer - Wild Coast
- AUG: Auroa Materials Deposit, in Outlaw Valley, east of Lookout Peak - Smuggler's Coves
- F40: Navy Fuelling Station - west of Herrick Creek and north-east of West Cape - Channels
- 416: Shark Base, north-east of Hunter Island - Seal Islands
- C-SFP: Airship Air Station, north of Harris Forest and north-west of Diamond Lake - Lake Country
- SN-9mm: Infinity Transport Hub, east of Scour River & south of Fitzroy Cliff - Infinity
- G36C: Air Chassis Factory, east of Ship's Boy Peak - Whalers Bay
- 5.7 USG: Hybrid Engine Factory, south-east of Two Lakes Valley and north-east of Long Valley - Wild Coast
- SC-20K: Bald Peak Mine, north of Forden Wood and east of Stag Ridge - Mount Hodgson
- FRF2: Land Chassis Factory, east of Nor'Wester Cliff - Whaler's Bay
- Bullpup PDR: Driftwood Islets Testing Zone, south of Wild Island - Driftwood Islets
- Recon A1: Madman Hill, the centre of the snaking river, it's inside the cave at the source of the river - Egg Island
When you reach rank 10 for each of the classes, the steps to complete the rank tracks can be found in our Ghost Recon Breakpoint skills guide.
- Scorpio Scout: Reach Sharpshooter Level 10.
- Scorpion Evo CQC: Reach Panther Level 10.
- 416 Scout: Reach Field Medic Level 10.
- AUG Assault: Reach Assault Level 10.
Step by step guides for each of the missions will appear in our Ghost Recon Breakpoint signature weapons guide when we find them.
- Flycatcher P90: Complete mission "Hear no Evil".
- Silverback KSG12: Complete mission "See no Evil".
- Zastava M93: Complete mission "Speak no Evil".
Since December 2019, the Faction Rewards have been disabled. Here are what the rewards were in Act 1.
Year 1 - Act 1 (01/10/2019 - 03/12/2019)
- G28: Act 1 Faction reward - Battle Tier 3
- 416 Shorty: Act 1 Faction reward - Battle Tier 19
- P227 | Survival: Act 1 Faction reward - Battle Tier 25
- AK74 Assault: Act 1 Faction reward - Battle Tier 35
- MK48 Compact: Act 1 Faction reward - Battle Tier 38
- M4A1 Tactical: Act 1 Faction reward - Battle Tier 47
Behemoth Defence areas
These Behemoth Defence areas have some high-level enemies that can be a little difficult to defeat if you head in without a plan. In the video above, lovingly crafted by our very own Matthew Castle, he details a method for getting past the drones, which is particularly helpful for getting some decent equipment. Using the Panther class, then use a cloaking spray for 60 seconds worth of stealth. Use bivouacs to replenish your supply.
- 6P41: Between Rocky Valley and White Giant - Mount Hodgson. Gear Level 160+ recommended
- AK47: Near Holmwood Mangrove - Fen Bog. Gear Level 100+ recommended
- Scorpio: Near Albatross Peninsula - Sinking Country. Gear Level 200+ recommended
- HTI: Near Greenfield Plain - Driftwood Islets. Gear Level 160+ recommended
- Vector: North-east of the region - Cape North. Gear Level 200+ recommended
- P227: North-west, near Mocha Dick Heights - Wild Coast. Gear Level 180+ recommended
- P320: South of O'Connor's Range - Seal Islands. Gear Level 200+ recommended
- P90: South of Borland Burn River - Good Hope Mountain Gear Level 200+ recommended
- HK416: Shark Base which is north of Albatross Peak. - Seal Islands. Gear Level 50+ recommended
- M4A1: Misty Range - Channels. Gear Level 180+ recommended
- SVD-63: Between Shepherd Wood and Sheep Moor - Lake Country. Gear Level 160+ recommended
- T95: Harper Lake -Lake Country Gear Level 120+ recommended
- M4: Near Hidden Coomb - Restricted Area 01. Gear Level 140+ recommended
- 553: South of Blackburn Ridge - Restricted Area 01 Gear Level 240+ recommended
It's not just blueprints for weapons that you can find. You can also find many attachments in the many locations on the map. Again this list is a little on the long side, so use the search function in your browser (Ctrl+F) to find the attachment you're looking for.
- ASR Small Magazine: Silent Valley Mine, the other side of the main road near the White Giant - Mount Hodgson
- DMR Small Magazine: Fish Processing Centre near MacDouglal Stream - New Arygll
- LMG Compensator: Fen Bog Testing Zone near Precipice Falls - Fen Bog
- LMG Muzzle Brake: Training Center, west of Lake Elizabeth - Restricted Area 01
- EXPS3: Freeman Residences, on the shoreline west of Lake Elizabeth - Restricted Area 01
- DMR Muzzle Hider: Red Shark Outpost in the north-west of the region - Channels
- DMR Compensator: Detention Centre near Bird Hill - Liberty
- DMR Muzzle Brake: Outpost Green Viper, north-east of Dark Wood and south of Hanged Man wood - Infinity
- HDG Muzzle Brake: Blue Viper Outpost, which is near the border on the north-east side with Infinity - New Stirling
- HDG Flash Hider: West Radar Station, along Bald Ridge - Seal Islands
- Bipod - Fuel Storage near Channels border - Seal Islands
- STG Muzzle Brake: Arrow Testing Zone, southwest of Hawk Peak - Restricted Area 01
- Shift Vertical Foregrip: Assembly Hall Omega 2, east of Mirror Lake - Restricted Area 01
- RU Collimator Sight: Auroa Airport, east of Fitzroy Cliff and north of Desert Islet - Infinity
- ASR Muzzle Brake: Auroa Hospital, north of Reservoir Lake - Liberty
- RU Long Range Sight: Campus Data Farm, north-west of Lake Kathryn - Cape North
- SNR Extended Magazine: Auroa Intranet Control, Avalanche Peak - Silent Mountain
- SMG Muzzle Brake: Inside of Camp Weasel, north-east of Moon Lake - Good Hope Mountain
- SNR Muzzle Brake: Outpost Blue Tiger, North-west of Lake Bulkington - Wild Coast
- DMR Flash Hider: Red Shark Outpost, south-west of Hunt Beach and north-east of West Cape - Channels
- SMG Flash Hider: Richard Cobden Residences, Shelter Island - Liberty
- MAWL-DA: Liberty Airport, in south Cape - Liberty
- ATPIALx3: Composite Factory, east of Distillery Lake - Smuggler's Coves
- RU Vertical Foregrip: Equipment Depot, near the Lake Roundabout point - Sinking Country
- HDG Compensator: Radar Station North, east of Chalky Inlet and north of Mossy Pond - Sinking Country
- Steiner NVG: Auroa Solar Power Plant Plant, south of Small Lake and north of Summer Lake - Liberty
There are a few that are hidden in the Behemoth Defence areas. Remember that the Panther class has cloaking spray that hides you for 60 seconds from the big nasty mechs patrolling each one.
- SMG Small Magazine: Whalers Bay and Silent Mountain border. Gear Level 100+ recommended
- LMG Flash Hider: Sheep Islet - Windy Islands Gear Level 140+ recommended
- Range Finder: Near Behemoth Passage - Channels Gear Level 200+ recommended
Finally, these are the items that don't exactly fit in either category. Some directions can be found in our Ghost Recon Breakpoint bipod location and Ghost Recon Breakpoint NVG locations guides respectively.
- Aamon: Control Station Tiger 03 near Harris Forest - Fen Bog (Drone vehicle)
- LG3P: Worldseed Vault in the north-west of the region - New Stirling (NVG)
- PS15ATN: Step Up Startup in between Freeman Plain and Providence Mountain - Channel (NVG)
- Army Jacket: Behemoth Defence area near Lake Annie - Restricted Area 01. Gear Level 180+ recommended
How to equip attachments in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Once you've found an attachment, you can equip it onto the corresponding weapon type. Head into the loadout menu and hold the G key on your keyboard to edit the weapon. This will bring you into the gunsmith options menu. Here you can select the part on the right-hand side and equip with the attachment you have just found.
The gunsmith menu is also where you can apply bonuses onto weapons, detailed stats on the weapon type, and examine the passive bonuses onto it. It's a wonder why this isn't more heavily advertised, so do check out the gunsmith menu and play around with it as much as you can. All upgrades made are applied to all varieties of that weapon type, so your progress towards mastering that weapon type are saved across a specific weapon type. Here we have a light machine-gun classified as the "Stoner" and popping points into this Stoner weapon makes all Stoner weapons that much better for you.
How to use weapon blueprints in Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Once you have found a weapon blueprint, you can then bring it back to Erewhon. Speak to Maria Schulz in the shop and give her the blueprint for the item. You'll then be able to buy the weapon based on the blueprint at a competitive Gear Level. You'll also be able to find blueprints for Mk.II and Mk.III weapons later on, so be sure to scavenge as much as you can.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide links
Thanks so much for reading this comprehensive Blueprint locations guide. Want to know more about the game? Here are some links to guides that may help you with getting used to how this game works:
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide - The main guide for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, together with some tips for beginners.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapons - Details on how equipment works, which are the best gun types.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint signature weapons - Where to find the best guns in the game.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint bipod location - Where to find the bipod attachment.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint NVG locations - Location of several night vision goggles.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint health - how to heal injuries and healing item recipes.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Erewhon - where everything is in the hub, and how to get out.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint skills - All class bonuses and all the skills and perks listed.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC performance - How to get the best performance for Ghost Recon Breakpoint for your rig.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint preorder/bonus items - how to unlock your preorder bonuses in-game.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapon parts - All the information you need to get weapon parts and other gear in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint gear level - Everything you need to know about gear levels.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Faction missions - Find out what Battle Points are, the difference is between Faction Missions and Faction Support tasks, and the rewards for Battle Tiers.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 - All of the upcoming stuff coming in the next year to Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint raids - Details on how to access the raids and the raid release date.