When you come to the Wellspring for the first time, you may have noticed a small seed. This is one of six collectable seeds that you need to deliver to Tuley in Wellspring Glades. He wants to regrow the plants in Wellspring Glade and in order to find all the collectables, you'll need his help.
Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Regrowing The Glades guide
Picking up the first seed will cause Tuley to appear outside his hut to the far right of Wellspring Glades. You'll need to double jump and dash to get there. Giving him the first seed will start the side quest to find all the seeds. There are six of them in total and each one will give you a new way to explore the Wellspring Glades, perhaps uncovering some hidden areas along the way.
Regrowing The Glades seed locations
- Blue Moon: Unlocks grapple points in Wellspring Glade.
Location: Inside The Wellspring. Head up until you find Opher's shop at the top. Head to right of this room to find it.
- The Last Seed: Grows an ancient tree to the left of Grom that grants the Ancestral Light upgrade.
Location: Complete the side quest "The Tree Keeper"
- Wellspring Wildflowers: Walking past some flowers in Wellspring Glades gives you a small amount of Spirit Light Orbs.
Location: From the top Spirit Well, head left and burrow into the sand to the left. Lure a missile out of the sand and use the bash ability to get close to the suspended sand ball. Dash through it and land on top of it. Launch off the lantern to launch to the right and claim the seed.
- Sticky Situation: Creates moss on the side of the walls in Wellspring Glades.
Location: Just after speaking to Kwolok in Luma Pools, climb up the wall and use a dash and bash to reach the hanging stalactite side. Drop and glide across to the left and grab the seed on the platform.
- Left Behind: Creates some spring plants in Wellspring Glades.
Location: As you progress through Baur's Reach, use the light burst from just outside the hut to the far right on the candle in the hut. This opens the door to the seed.
- Firemoth's Delight: Creates some lanterns in Wellspring Glades that you can use your bash ability on to go higher up.
Location: After getting the flash ability, on the way around towards the boss, you'll climb up some cocoons. Head left while you can and follow the path with the bridge crawling with spiders. Use the grapple point to climb high and float across, avoiding the spikes and getting the seed.
Ori And The Will Of The Wisps guides series
With all the seeds now planted, you should have access to all the collectables in Wellspring Glades, as well as access to complete certain side quests. There are more guides readily prepared below that cover all sorts of things, from the locations of life and energy cell fragments, builds for Ori's skills, and tips for other boss fights/chase sequences.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps guide - Our hub area for all of our guides for Ori And The Will Of The Wisps.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Gorlek Ore locations - Every location of the Gorlek Ore locations to rebuild the village.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps life cell fragment locations - Every location of the life cell fragments to increase your health.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps energy cell fragment locations - All the places you can find energy cell fragments to raise your energy bar.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Spirit Shard locations - Places to find all the Spirit Shards in the game.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps map locations - All of Lupo's locations in the game.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps quests - Every side-quest detailed from where to begin, the item you need, and the rewards you get for completing them.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Hand To Hand quest - Steps to finish the longest side quest.
- How to solve Midnight Burrows bell puzzles - Unlock the secret area by solving the bell puzzles.
- Ori And The Will Of The Wisps boss guide - Our central bosses guides hub will walk you through each of the bosses, with some general top tips for fighting them.
- Howl boss fight - How to defeat the Wolf boss.
- Horn Beetle boss fight - Learn how to squish the giant charging bug.
- Wellspring chase - Evade the mass of tentacles in this challenging chase sequence.
- Mora boss fight - Defeat the giant spider.
- Feeding Grounds stealth section - Escape the clutches of Shriek.
- Kwolok boss fight - Make that frog come to his senses.
- Baur's Reach avalanche chase - How to not get crushed beneath a torrent of snow.
- Willow Stone - How to shatter this mini-boss with ease.
- Shriek boss fight - Beat the giant owl once and for all.